WBJEEM 1st 2nd 3rd Counselling Dates 2017, WB Medical/ Dental Admission
Recently the Central Board of Secondary Education had conducted the NEET-2017 (Nation Eligibility cum Entrance Test) for the admission in Medical & Dental Programm in all over in India. The candidates who have appeared in the examination might be eager to know the NEET Result 2017. The participants NEET Scorecard will help them to proceed for the further process of WBJEEM MBBS/ BDS Counselling 2017. The results will be released at the official portal of CBSE NEET-UG 2017. So to help these WB students we are giving notability information on WBJEEM Counselling Process 2017, the procedure to get WBJEEM Opening/ Closing Rank 2017 and expected WB Medical/ Dental Counselling 2017.
Information On WBJEEM Counselling Date/ Schedule 2017
WBJEEM conducts the counselling with respect to the most eligible candidates applying and appearing in the MBBS/ BDS examination. Earlier the WBJEEM organise the separate entrance exam forb Medical admission, but from this year the hon’ble Supreme Court ordered that only one entrance examination is to be conducted throughout the India which is NEET and the CBSE board will be responsible for the admission test. This is one of the boards which facilitates the quality of education. The candidates who get short listed have to go through the WB MBBS/ BDS Counselling Process to get admissions in the West Bengal Colleges/ Institutes from which they want to pursue the course they are interested in. This article is written in accordance to provide the stepwise procedure for the candidates to get results and counselling dates. The Counselling of WBJEEM 2017 will be held in three rounds one followed by another. The candidates not getting allotment in the first round of WBEEM Counselling 2017 have to go for the second round and similarly if they still don’t get any allotment in the second round, they have only one last chance in the third round.
How To check Results of CBSE NEET-UG 2017
- The candidates have to visit the portal of CBSE which is already provided above.
- They have to provide the information of their particulars in the space provided followed by the date required to be provided.
- After providing the mentioned data, enter submit.
- The displaying page of CBSE will be your NEET Result 2017.
- Applicants can download the pdf file and save in the system.
- Take a printout for future references.
Counselling Process of WBJEEM 2017 through NEET Exam
Those who qualify the NEET 2017 test will have to apply for the WBJEEM for the admission in various colleges of West Bengal in Medical/ Dental courses. For each institute, there will be different eligibility criteria. Candidates who satisfy the norm of WB Government/ Private Colleges will take Seat Allotment Letter through WBJEEM Medical counselling 2017. Soon WBJEEM counselling dates 2017 will be available once the results are announced.
Note: The counselling procedure is only applicable for the candidates who have qualified in the examination and the process to check the dates is from below link.
Click me to get Information on WBJEEM Counselling 2017
Overview Of West Bengal Medical/ Dental Admission 2017
|The NEET Conducting Body||Central Board Of Secondary Education|
|Article on||West Bengal Medical/ Dental Counselling|
|WBJEEM Counselling Schedule||Update Soon|
|NEET Result Date||8th June 2017|
|Official Site of WBJEEM||wbjeeb.nic.in|
List Of WB MBBS/ BDS Colleges Through WBJEEM
- MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL.
- N.R.S. MEDICAL COLLEGE.
- R.G. KAR MEDICAL COLLEGE.
- CALCUTTA NATIONAL MEDICAL COLLEGE.
- BANKURA SAMMILANI MEDICAL COLLEGE.
- BURDWAN MEDICAL COLLEGE.
- NORTH BENGAL MEDICAL COLLEGE.
- MIDNAPUR MEDICAL COLLEGE.
- MALDAH MEDICAL COLLEGE.
- MURSHIDABAD MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL.
- COLLEGE OF MEDICINE & SAGAR DUTTA HOSPITAL.
- ESI PGIMSR.
- COLLEGE OF MEDICINE AND J.N. MEMORIAL HOSPITAL.
- K.P.C. MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL.
- IQ CITY MEDICAL COLLEGE & NH HOSPITAL.
- I CARE MEDICAL COLLEGE & HOSPITAL, HALDIA PR. AHMAD DENTAL COLLEGE.
- NORTH BENGAL DENTAL COLLEGE.
- GURUNANAK INSTITUTE OF DENTAL SCIENCE & RESEARCH, PANIHATI.
- HALDIA INSTITUTE OF DENTAL SCIENCES AND RESEARCH.
- BURDWAN DENTAL COLLEGE.