VNSGU Surat B.Ed Application 2017-18 Admission Form
Here is a good news for the candidates who have the interest to pursue their B.Ed course from one of the best affiliated colleges of Apex University, for which VNSGU (Veer Narmad South Gujarat University) have released a circular/notification for the online mode of applications for admissions for the academic year of 2017-18. The candidates can find the application forms at the official website of VNSGU.
Key Information On B.Ed Prospectus Application of VNSGU 2017
The candidates will be selected on the basis of B.Ed mock test for which they have to register through online. The candidates have to submit the completely filled application form April 2017.
Details about the examination of B.Ed Admission Exam of VNSGU 2017
- Name of the University: VNSGU (Veer Narmad South Gujarat University).
- Name of Exam: B.Ed Admission-2017.
- Information of affiliated colleges: The candidates can go through official website
- Mode of application: Online mode.
- Fees for applying: Go for fee “structure section” provided in the portal.
- Selection Procedure for B.Ed Surat VNSGU: A mock test will be conducted and the shortlisted candidates will directly get eligible for Counselling and re-counselling where they get selected based on the availability and rules & regulations of colleges.
The candidates are advised to go through the prospectus before applying. The VNSGU will conduct a mock test and then it will display a shortlisted merit list which means that the candidate has performed satisfactorily in the test and he is eligible for the next level of admission i.e counselling and re-counseling process.
Dates to be noted for VNSGU B.Ed entrance Exam Counselling 2017
- Date of releasing notification for B.Ed admissions prospectus: March-2017
- Last date to apply: March-2017.
- Submission list of applications through online: April -2017
- Correction in forms (if any): April -2017.
- Results for Mock test conducted: April -2017.
- First Phase of Counselling: April 2017
- Results of counselling-I: April 2017
- Paying admission fee at U.B.I: April 2017
- Displaying seat availability: April 2017.
- Counselling-II for changing college: April 2017
- Results for Counselling-II: May 2017
- Application fees payment at U.B.I: May 2017
Click me to fill the online form of VNSGU 2017
For any kind of information regarding the application process, the candidates can comment below