Uttarakhand UK (Patwari & Lekhpal) Recruit 2017 Application Syllabus Exam Pattern
Uttarakhand Revenue Department Recruitment Organization has found the vacancies for the post of Patwari and Lekhpal. It has released an official notification for the recruitment and the candidates are searching for the Online Application Form, Syllabus and Exam Pattern For Uttarakhand Patwari Recruitment-2017, Online Application Form, Exam Pattern and Syllabus For Lekhpal Recruitment-2017. The interested candidates can apply for the post as the job location will be in any part of the state Uttarakhand.
The application forms will be available at the official website of the organization and the applying procedure is available in this article. Our website will regularly get updated as there is any change in the update in the official website of the board/ organization which has released the notification. The candidates who are interested in working under Government Jobs at Uttarakhand can grab this opportunity.
Uttarakhand Revenue Department Recruitment 2017
Uttarakhand State Government have released the official notification for the candidates to go through and apply for the 1216 posts of Patwari and 428 posts of Lekhpal. The aspirant for applying should be between 21 years to 28 years of age for Lekhpal post and 21 years to 35 years of age for Patwari position. The candidate who is interested in the post should have completed the graduation from any recognized institution. There is no such requirement asking for a particular stream. All streams are invited to apply for the post.
|Name of the Department||Uttarakhand Revenue Department|
|Name of the Post||Patwari and Lekhpal|
|Number of Posts||Patwari – 1216
|Details about||Application procedure, exam pattern, and syllabus|
|Status||Details are available below|
|Location of the Job||Uttarakhand|
The application criteria are mentioned in this article along with the procedure to download the syllabus, exam pattern and filled application.
Application procedure UK Lekhpal & Patwari 2017
- The applicants who are about to apply after meeting all eligibility criteria have to visit the official site provided above.
- Official web portal is www.revenue.uk.gov.in
- Select the post either Patwari or Lekhpal which you want to apply.
- Click on Apply Online and submit the application.
- Now go through the notification and check out the application fee.
- Pay the fee and download the filled application.
- After that, select the syllabus and exam pattern and start preparing based on it.
Click me to get the updates officially soon.
Selection Procedure for UK Patwari 2017:-
For filling up the vacancies for the post of the Lekhpal and Patwari at Uttarakhand Government, aspirants are going to select depending on their qualifying status in the following exams.
- Physical Test.
- Written Test.
- Medical Test.
- Document Verification.
The contenders who qualify in all these rounds will qualify for selecting for the post.
- This is a written test which carries the objective type of questions with multiple choice options.
- complete exam carries questions from the following topics as Reasoning Ability, General Awareness, General English, and arithmetic ability.
- Total 100 marks will be there for the exam.
Syllabus UK Lekhpal and Patwari Exam 2017:-
Applicants who want to get selected for the post must start preparing for the exam conducting by the department for selecting the eligibles. For the convenience of the candidates below here, we are giving you the syllabus of the exam. The following topics include in the exam for asking the questions. Candidates can follow these topics for preparing well and write well in the exam to crack this exam.
- Current Events – Uttarakhand, National, International.
- History of India & Uttarakhand.
- General Polity.
- Geography of India & Uttarakhand.
- Current Events – Uttarakhand, National, International.Culture & Heritage of India & Uttarakhand.
- Indian Constitution.
- Science & Technology.
- Social issues related to Uttarakhand & India etc.
- Non-verbal series.
- Spatial Orientation.
- Relationship concepts.
- Figures Classification.
- Arithmetic Number Series.
- Alphabet Series.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Visual Memory.
- Figures Classification.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Spatial Visualization.
- Coding and Decoding
- Analogies etc.
- Profit & Loss.
- Time and distance.
- Trigonometric ratio.
- Square roots.
- Mixture and Allegation.
- Standard Identities
- Regular Polygons.
- Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Circle and its chords.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Time & work.
- Transformation of Sentences.
- Precise Test.
- Error Detection
- Fill in the blanks.
- One Word Substitution.
UK previous Papers for UK Lekhpal and Patwari 2017:-
The aspirants who want to prepare better for the exam can check for the previous exam papers and can guess how the paper will be for this year. With the help of these previous papers, candidates can improve their time management for writing the exam in given duration of time.
Uttarakhand Lekhpal Result 2017:-
After the successful completion of the exam, the Board will announce the UK Patwari Patwari Result 2017 on its own official web. Candidates need to visit the official web along with their hall ticket number and other details (if asks) to check their result after availability.
- Visit the official web portal of the Board which is www.revenue.uk.gov.in
- After reaching here search for the Uttarakhand Lekhpal Patwari Exam Result 2017 link in the right side of the [age.
- If you find the link select it to open it.
- Then in the appeared page give the asking details like your hall ticket number and all.
- Then submit the details after checking the given details are correct or not.
- Here you will be able to see your result on the page.
- Check your result and take its print out for the further uses.
Cutoff Marks UK Patwari Lekhpal 2017:-
Candidates who want to get selected for the post must meet the cut off marks released by the Board. These cutoff marks will prepare depending on the toughness, easy level of the exam, category, and the number of the Applicants written the exam, previous cut off marks. These cutoff marks will also available on the official web portal of the UK Department official web only.
More details will update soon on the own official web.Candidates can also check for the regular details from our web. As whenever we receive any new updates regarding the Government jobs, exams, applications, recruitments, results, selections and more we will update the details on our portal. Candidates can get all the information here only. Aspirants can bookmark our page to visit regularly.