UP TET Online Application Form 2018 Notification Dates
The candidates who are interested in building up their career the in teaching field, have good news as the Uttar Pradesh is going to conduct an examination in order to check the eligibility and teaching skills of the lecturer. The aspirants who have been waiting for this opportunity can apply for the test by filling up the application form from the official website. The official portal has been updated with all the information about the notification, the procedure to apply and also the dates on which the examination will be conducted.
Key information about Uttar Pradesh TET Exam 2018
The UPTET (Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test) is the exam conducted by the UPBEB (Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board). This test helps the Government/ Aided Schools of Uttar Pradesh to find out the best eligible lecturer for the bright future of the state. After qualifying in the UPTET, the shortlisted candidates need to qualify in the BTC/ VBTC course for confirming the eligibility as lecturers in Primary Schools of Uttar Pradesh. The examination is conducted for both primary teachers (1st to 5th class) and also Upper Primary teachers (6th to 8th class).
Overview of UPTET Notification
|Conducting Authority||Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board/Basic Shiksha Parishad|
|Examination Name||Uttar Pradesh teacher Eligibility Test|
|UPTET Exam Date||Notify Soon|
|Category||Recruitment Exam for Teachers|
|Application Availability Date||Update Soon|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Eligibility Criteria for UP TET Entrance
Qualification – The candidate applying for Primary teacher post must have completed their graduation with at least 50% marks along with the two-year polytechnic degree with a specialisation in BTC training otherwise a four-year diploma certificate in elementary education.
Online Application Fee for Registration – The candidates have to pay an application fee of 500/- for General/ OBC and for SC/ST, it is 200/-.
Procedure to Apply for UP Teacher Test:
- Aspirants have to visit the official website of UP Education Board which is upbasiceduboard.gov.in.
- Click on the Apply Online Form link.
- Open and fill it with valid details.
- Upload recent photo and signature with scanned copy of required documents.
- Pay the registration fee through challan and submit the form before the last date.
- Take a hard copy of the receipt form which will be helpful in the case of downloading the admit card.
Admit Card for UPTET Exam 2018
Once the registration process will over, the board will issue the UPTET Syllabus and UP TET Admit Card on the official website soon. Candidates can download the hall ticket 10 days prior to the examination. We would request you to keep it safe otherwise the authority will not allow to writing the exam.
Dates to be Remembered
- The date on which notification was released: Jan 2018.
- The online application starts from – January 2018.
- Last date to apply: Update Soon (Dates will be updated).
- The examination will be conducted – Release Soon.
- The results will be declared by – Notify Soon.