UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2019: Good news for the Jobless ITI Aspirants of Uttar Pradesh -U.P, as the Uttar Pradesh -U.P State subordinate service selection commission is planning to release the vacancies for the UP ITI Instructor Vacancies 2019 on the official site. Contender wants to apply for the post need to give a glance to UPSSSC ITI Instructor Notification 2019 to know the applying process of the post. The association will release the UPSSSC ITI Instructor Application 2019 soon on the official site. UP ITI Instructor Application Dates 2019 will intimate on our web page. After starting of the application form the students by using below link can apply for the UP ITI Instructor Recruitment 2019 through online.
Participants are informed to check the eligibility criteria and fill the application form through online. Contenders want to know more details regarding UP ITI Instructor Application 2019 can give a glance to below article.
UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruit 2019 Application Syllabus Exam Pattern
The UPSSSC will release the various vacancies every year on the official web page. Job seekers will take part in the recruitment than expected every year. Contenders interested in the vacancies can apply for the UPSSSC ITI Instructor Jobs 2019 through online. Very soon we will update online application dates on our web page. Aspirants need to visit the official site regularly to know the available dates of the application form. Contenders want to know any details regarding recruitment can visit the official site. The commission will fill the vacancies on basis of written test and personal interview.
The association had released the UP ITI instructor vacancies in the districts of Moradabad, Meerut, Badayun, Shaamli, Muzaffarnagar, Raebareilly, Sultanpur, Barabanki, Gonda, Siddharthamanagar, Balrampur, Lakhimpur Kheri, Hardoi, Azamgarh, Mirzapur, Sant Kabeer Nagar, Bareilly, Gautambuddha Nagar, Manipuri, Hapur
UP ITI Instructor Vacancies:
- Store Attendant
- Laboratory Attendant
- Senior Assistant
- ITI Executive
- ITI Instructor for various Trades
- Junior Assistant
- Group D Posts
Uttar Pradesh ITI Instructor Application Dates 2019
|Name of the Association||U.P State subordinate service selection commission|
|Post Name||ITI Instructor|
|Total Number of vacancies||Various Vacancies|
|Application Dates||Intimate Soon|
|Assortment Process||Written test, Personal interview.|
|The article is related to||UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2018|
|Official Web Page||www.upsssc.gov.in|
Eligibility for UPSSSC ITI Instructor Notification 2019
Now the job seekers are informed to check the eligibility criteria for the UPSSSC ITI Instructor jobs. Contenders who meet the eligibility criteria are only eligible for the further selection process. Aspirants want to know any details regarding eligibility criteria can give a glance to an official site.
- The aspirants going to apply for the post need to minimum age limit is 21 years.
- Even students should not exceed 40 years to apply for the post.
- Note: Age relaxation is applicable to the reserved candidates of Uttar Pradesh -U.P state as per the state norms and regulations, please refer official notification.
- An interested applicant he/ she Must Possess a Pass High School examination Board from UP state Board or any recognized state Board. Should possess Technical qualification or ITI in given subjects be eligible for applying for the jobs in respective fields.
Procedure for Selection of the UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2019
- The applicant is Selected or shortlisted on the basis of his/ her Performance in the written test and if he/ she qualifies the written test then those aspirants will be called upon for the interview which might be along with verification.
Apply Online for UPSSSC ITI Instructor Recruitment 2019
Contenders need to have the patience to get the online application form. Students should visit the official site regularly to know the available dates of admit card. Contenders want to know any details regarding UP ITI Instructor application form 2019 can visit the official site. Once the application forms are started by the students by using below link can apply for the recruitment. Participants can use the below simple process to get the online application form.
- Aspirants interested in the post need to open the official web page.
- Go to notifications and advertisement tab on the home page.
- Search for the UPSSSC ITI Instructor Application link.
- After finding the link click on it.
- Fill the application form with asked details in the application form.
- Click on submit button.
- Take print out of the application for references purpose.
Uttar Pradesh ITI Instructor Exam Date 2019
The association will release the exam date along with the recruitment notification. Once the application process had completed the aspirants can visit the official site to download the PDF file of the exam syllabus, exam pattern etc. Contenders need to give a glance UP ITI Instructor Syllabus 2019 PDF file and check the topics covered in the exam. Aspirants going to attend the written test need to give a glance to the model papers to know the topics covered for the written test. Even students can follow our web page regularly to know the latest details of the article here.