UPSC Civil Service & IFS Mains Admit Card 2017 Previous Cut Off Download
UPSC Union Public Service Commission is responsible for conducting the Civil Service Examination for the year 2017. Union Public Service Commission UPSC is going to select qualified candidates for Civil Service that include IAS Indian Administrative Service, IFS Indian Foreign Service, IPS Indian Police Service, and IRS Indian Revenue Service.
Every year huge number of candidates get qualified for this exam and this exam is the immensely populist exam and every year interested candidates apply for it. This year also a lot of candidates have registered for this examination and the authority of UPSC CSE had issued an Admit card for the Mains Examination 2017.
UPSC Civil Services Main Admit Card 2017:-
UPSC Union Public Service Commission of India has a central authority to conduct an examination of Engineering Service, Civil Service, and Combined Defense Service etc. The success rate of candidates passing this exam is 0.1%-0.3%.
- Organization: Union Public Service Commission.
- Vacancy Name: Various Civil Service and IFS posts.
- Category: UPSC CSE Mains Admit Card 2017.
- Status: Available on official web
- Exam Name: Civil Services and IFS Mains Examination (CSE).
- Exam Date: UPSC Civil Services Main Exam on 28th October 2017 and IFS exams start from 3rd Dec to 12th Dec 2017.
- Official web: www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC IFS Mains Admit Card 2017 Download
According to the (UPSC) Union Public Service Commission had recently scheduled an examination for Civil Service and IFS Mains exam. The civil service examination was held at various centers in India. The purpose of conducting this examination is to check candidate’s potential and ability to perform. Cracking civil service examination is not an easy task, so the candidates are requested to work harder as there is no much more time left.
Now candidates who are going to appear for the UPSC Civil services exam and IFS Mian’s exam need admit cards. As admit cards are important for appearing in exam. Without these admit cards aspirants will not allow writing the exam. These hall tickets will be available on the official web. It can be download from there by a simple procedure.
Below Admit card downloading procedure is given for the candidates.
How to Get UPSC Civil service Mains Admit Card 2017
- Candidates need to visit the official website of UPSC to download the Admit Card 2017.
- Official portal is www.upsc.gov.in
- Candidates now search for Admit Card 2017 link.
- Now click on Admit Card 2017 to begin the download.
- Now save the file in PDF format.
- Take print for future use.
UPSC Civil Services Cutoff 2017 Download
UPSC IFS Cutoff Marks 2017:–
- General – 580
- OBC – 485
- SC – 493
- ST – 435
- PH-2 – 393
- PH-3 – 400
Marks secured by the last finally recommended candidate of Indian Forest
- General 841
- OBC 781
- SC 742
- ST 764
- PH-2 715
- PH-3 649
Download here the UPSC IFS and CSP Mains Exam dates 2017.