UPPCL 2662 Office Asst & Steno Recruitment 2017 Notification, Application
The aspirants who are interested in doing Government jobs in Uttar Pradesh were waiting for the recruitment notification. Now UPPCl Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited 2017 had released a notification on its own portal for the recruitment of the Office Assistant Post and Stenographer Post. Applications are now available at the officials. Aspirants are to be informed that they can start applying for UPPCL application 2017 from the official website. This year UPPCL is going to fill total 2662 post of Office Assistant and stenographer post through the recruitment of UPPCL 2017. So to help aspirants of above recruitment we are providing notability information on UPPCL Bharti 2017, process to fill online form of UPPCL 2017 and expected exam date of UP power corporation limited 2017
This year UPPCL is going to fill total 2662 post of Office Assistant and stenographer post through the recruitment of UPPCL 2017. So to help aspirants of above recruitment we are providing notability information on UPPCL Bharti 2017, process to fill online form of UPPCL 2017 and expected exam date of UP power corporation limited 2017. After meeting all the eligibility criteria candidates can start applying for the vacancies.
Office Assistant UPPCL Recruitment 2017:-
In this tabular form, we are going to provide the details about the recruitment released by the UPPCL. With the help of this table, candidates can easily identify the details available in the article we are providing you.
|Name of the Commission||UPPCL Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Office Assistant &
Stenographer Grade III posts.
|Number of posts||2662|
|Registrations are from||25th July 2017|
|Applications fee payment last date||12th August 2017|
|Closing dates of applications are||12-08-2017|
|More details in Article||Eligibility Criteria, application details|
UPPCL Stenographer Gr 3 Application 2017:-
For Office Assistant post – Applicants Should be graduated with minimum qualifying marks from any of the recognized University and should have the 30 words per minute Hindi typing speed.
Stenographer Grp III post – Applicants should be graduated from any of the rUniversityUniveristy with good communication of marks. Candidates should also have 80 words per minute as Steno speed and 60 wpm in typing skills in both Hindi and English language.
Candidates who want to apply for the above recruitment for the post of Office Assistant and Stenographer post must have 21 years as their minimum age and maximum 40 years of age. Age relaxation is also available as per the Government rules.
Procedure of Selection;-
For the above posts, candidates will select depending on their performances in Computer Based Written Test and Typing Skills of the Aspirants.
General and OBC Category candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs.1000/-, SC/ST category candidates need to pay Rs.700/- and PWD candidates have to pay Rs.10/- as their application fees while applying for the vacancies.
UPPCL Office Assistant Bharti 2017
- After meeting all eligibility criteria aspirants can start applying for the post.
- For applying for the vacancies candidates have to reach the official web of the commission.
- Official portal is www.uppcl.org
- After reaching here check for the UPPCL Office Assistant and Stenographer Gr III Application form 2017 link.
- Open the link and select the post you are willing to apply for.
- Fill the application with all the details asking in the application.
- Should not provide any wrong applications.
- Pay the application as without paying the application fee, your application will not accept.
- Now take print out of registration of UPPCL 2017 for future reference
Expected Exam Date For UP Power Limited 2017
As per the UPPCL recruitment Board written Exam UPPCL 2017 will be held in one month once the registration process is successfully done. Candidates have to appear for the exam after applying. For appearing in the exam candidates need to download the admit cards from the officials. Admit cards are must for the candidates to write the exam. Without these admit cards candidates will not get permission to write the exam.
- Visit the official website of the UPPCL to download the admit cards.
- Official web is www.uppcl.org.
- After reaching here search for the UPPCL Steno/Office Assistant Exam Admit Cards.
- When you find the link select it to open it.
- When opens you have to give the details like your registration number and other details asking there.
- Registration is the one which was given to you at the time of the payment of application fee.
- Submit the details.
- Admit card will display on the screen.
- Check the details on the hall ticket like your name, DOB, exam date, time and center of the exam.
- Now start downloading the admit card.
- Take its print out and carry this admit card while appearing for the exam.
UPPCL Exam Result 2017:-
After the successful completion of the exam, the commission will announce the result. These results will be updating on the own official web of the commission only. For knowing this candidate have to keep on visiting the official web of the commission regularly. After the announcement of the results candidates can able to view their results by providing their hall ticket numbers.
Click me to start applying for UPPCL 2017 Bharti online
- Aspirants can also search Online form of UPPCL 2017
- Get online Bharti of UPPCL 2017
- Download application of UPPCL 2017 online
- UPPCL 2017 written exam syllabus from above website
We advise aspirants to keep on visiting the official web of the UPPCL which is Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited to know the details regularly about the Steno Group III and Office Assistant updates like the exam, results, selection and more. The details are also available on our web regularly. We request aspirants to bookmark our web to visit regularly to know the updates.