- 1 Subject Wise UP Police SI 12th-22nd Dec Exam Review 2017
- 1.1 Uttar Pradesh Police SI Gen BC SC ST Expected Cutoff Marks 2017
UP SI Online 12th-22nd Dec Exam Review 2017 Analysis & Expected Cutoff
Recently the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board has published the Sub-Inspector Job Notification 2017 for 3307 posts on the official website. The last dates for online form submission were 24th July 2017. Now as per the officials notice, the UP Sub Inspector Recruitment Exam 2017 was about to conduct from 17th to 31st July 2017 successfully into the various center of Uttar Pradesh State but due to paper leak, it will be conducted from 12th dec to 22nd Dec 2017. Candidates come out from the exam center with mixed feelings. It seems like the paper was moderate but little lengthy. Contenders who want to know the Review of UP Police SI Online Exam (CBT) 2017 can check the article below. We are also presenting the UP SI Expected Cutoff Marks 2017 with previous year marks here.
Subject Wise UP Police SI 12th-22nd Dec Exam Review 2017
The selection exam of Uttar Pradesh Sub-Inspector has been accomplished. The question is related to Mental Aptitude Test/ I.Q. Test/ Reasoning, Basic Law/ Constitutions/ General Knowledge, Numerical and Mental Ability Test and General Hindi. There was 160 question and each contains 2.5 marks. One good thing was that there is no negative marking for any incorrect answer. 120 minutes given to complete the question paper which is not bad as there are no negative marks. The overall paper was quite good and not much difficulty. Candidates who attend the examination with full preparation can definitely crack the online (computer-based test) exam. Applicants can check the Subject Wise UP SI Online Exam Analysis below.
|Subject Name||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Difficulty Level|
|Basic Law/ Constitution||24||100||Moderate|
|Numerical and Mental Ability Test||40||100||Lengthy/ Tricky|
|Mental Aptitude Test/ I.Q Test and Reasoning||40||100||Hard|
Uttar Pradesh Police SI Gen BC SC ST Expected Cutoff Marks 2017
Every year a large number of aspirants trying to get the different police recruitment jobs in the state. Similarly, this year also UPPRPB has released an advertisement to recruit 3307 unemployed for different SI (Sub-Inspector) Posts in the UP state. The examination had conducted in various centers in the state.
Latest Update: Duw To Paper Leak All Online Exam Is Cancelled. New Exam Date will be updated soon
To qualify any examination, it is compulsory to achieve the minimum cutoff marks. UPPRPB has also set the UP Police SI Cutoff 2017 for the SC, ST, OBC, General, Ex-Serviceman candidates who have appeared in the online test. The board is not yet published the cutoff score. It will be available soon on the official site. The UP Police SI Cut Off Marks 2016-17 will be released on the basis of different criteria such as the difficulty level of the test, the total number of postulants participated in the exam, the number of vacant seats etc. Expected Cutoff of UP SI Exam will be updated soon.
How to Get UP Police SI Cutoff 2017 Online
- Applicants have to visit the official website of UPPRPB.
- There is the link to Uttar Pradesh Police SI Cutoff List 2017 given on the home page.
- Click on that and enter the roll/ registration number and other details (if required) in the blank box
- Submit the page and filling the information.
- It will show the pdf file on the screen instantly on the screen.
- Check the Cutoff List and download in the system.
- Save and take a printout of same for future reference.
Overview of UPPRPB SI Jobs Online Examination
- Name of Association: Uttar Pradesh Police Promotion and Recruitment Board (UPPRPB)
- Examination Name: UP Police SI Examination 2017
- Last Date of Application Submission – 27th July 2017 (For Male) and 24th July 2017 (For Female).
- Date of Examination: 17th to 31st July 2017 (Cancelled Now) Reconduct from 12th Dec to 22nd Dec 2017.
- Total Number of Posts: 3307 Jobs.
- Posts Wise Vacancies: UP PRPB Jobs: 3307 vacant seats (Male – 2400 and Female – 600); Platoon Commander: 210 Posts; Sub Inspector Fire Service: 97 Posts.
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Category: UP Police SI Exam Analysis/ Review and Expected Cut Off 2017
- Official Website: uppbpb.gov.in
- Assortment Process: Written Test, PET/ PST, Personal Interview, Medical Examination, Document Verification.
Answer Key for UP Police SI Exam
As per the scheduled dates, the UP Police Recruitment Board has accomplished the exam in the 3rd week of December 2017 to shortlisted the efficient candidates. Those who participated in the online test can get the UP SI 12th-22nd Dec Exam Answer Key 2017 soon on the official website. It will give the details about correct answers so that contender can compare their solution with it and also calculated the rough marks. Based on the marks candidates will qualify or disqualify for the further process.
Result Declaration for UP Police SI Male & Female Jobs 2017
As we provided the details about UP Police SI Admit Card 2017 on our website before the exam, now aspirants can also avail the information of UP Police SI Result 2017 soon. UP Sub-Inspector Result Dates are not disclosed by the concerning body yet. After getting any info, we can update you soon. The scorecard of an individual will show the marks obtained in the computer based test. If their score will satisfy the norm, then only he/ she can qualify for the next round. After the declaration of the result, cutoff marks will be announced by the authority on the official site.
UP SI 2016-17 Merit/ Selection List
The UPPRPB can declare the selection list for each round/ phase. UP SI 1st Merit List 2017 can be released after the written/ online test. 2nd Merit List of UP Police SI Post after the PST-PET and so on. In any phase, candidates fail to fulfil the criteria can disqualify from the procedure. Uttar Pradesh SI Merit List 2017 will be available on the official site just in a week after the result announcement. To get more related news please stay tuned with us and visit our homepage regularly.
Selection Process of Sub-Inspector
According to the official advertisement, the selection can be made on the basis of Computer Based Online Test (already conducted). Those who can qualify, he/ she have to undergo the physical test (Physical Endurance Test and Physical Standard Test). Successful postulants will go through Interview round. Afterward, medical examination takes place. If contenders are fit the select for the joining.
Candidates are advised to be with us to know the UP Police Sub-Inspector PST/ PET, PI (Personal Interview) dates. Once the UPPRPB will declare any further information, we can intimate here soon.