- 1 UP SI Online Re Exam Date 2017 Details
UP SI Online Re Exam Date 2017 Details
|Name of the Board||UPPBPB Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board|
|Name of the Post||SI Sub Inspector/Daroga|
|Exam date||Cancelled Dates 17-07-2017 to 31-01-2017|
|Re-Exam date||12th Dec to 22nd Dec 2017 (According To Sources)|
|Details About||Admit cards|
|Other Details in the Article||Syllabus and exam pattern of the exam, selection procedure.|
UP Constable (Sipahi) 42000 Vacancy Bharti 2017 (Latest News Available)
The Uttar Pradesh Police Department released a recruitment notification for the post of Sub-Inspector, for both the male and female category. Aspirants who have gone through the official notification might have come to know that, they should have completed their graduation/degree, the age limit is 21-28 years, and application fees will be 400/-.Applicants might have got an idea about the level of toughness involved in the examination through the previous question papers, syllabus, expected cut off marks etc. Contenders all just need is the procedure for downloading their admit card/ call letter for UP, Lucknow SI Recruitment-2017 through which they can know UP SI Exam date 2017.
Admit Card for UP SI Exam 2017:-
At the time of exams, candidates will be searching for the admit cards. As admit cards are important for each and every candidate appearing in the exam. Without these admit cards candidates will not allow appearing in the exam. Before 5-7 days of the exam, candidates will be able to download the admit cards from the officials. As the Board will update these admit cards just before the exam.
The aspirants who are unaware of downloading the admit cards from the officials can follow the below procedure. below here we are giving you the step by step instructions to download your UP SI Exam Hall Tickets 2017.
UP Daroga New Call Letter 2017
- Logon to www.uppbpb.gov.in
- Select the SI Recruitment-2017.
- Click on the link to Admit card download.
- Submit your details and confirm the details.
- Details must be asking like your registration number / Password and DOB.
- Enter your details properly and check the details.
- Save the file and take a print copy.
Download here the UP SI Bharti call letter 2017
Selection Procedure of the UP SI Post 2017:-
Candidates for the above post will be selected depending on their performance in the following exams conducting by the Board.
- Online Written Exam.
- Physical Standard Test PST and Documentation.
- PET Physical Efficiency Test.
Physical Standard test:-
|Female (General OBC/SC)||152 cms||N/A|
- Minimum 40kgs Weight must be there for female aspirants.
- 05 cms minimum chest expansion is applicable to the Male candidates
Document verification will also be done. For this candidates have to carry all the documents which are asked at the time of application.
PET Physical Efficiency Test:–
The candidates who qualify for the PST and Document Verification will only be called for the PET.
PET is a Race test in which male candidates have to finish 4.8 km’s in 28 minutes. and Female candidate’s had to finish 2.4 km’s in 16 minutes.
Written Examination Pattern:-
|Numerical & Mental Ability Test||40||100|
|Mental Aptitude Test/Intelligence Test/Test of Reasoning||40||100|
- This is the Objective type of online written test with multiple choice questions.
- The exam consists of Total 400 marks for 160 questions.
- Candidates have to complete this exam in total 2 hours of time duration.
- Negative markings will not be there for this exam.
- The medium of the exam is both in Hindi and English also except General Hindi Part.
Syllabus for UP Daroga Post Exam 2017:-
The candidates who want to prepare well for the exam can check for the syllabus form below here. These are the topics from which question will be asked in the exam.
General Hindi: –
- Passage Answers.
- Title of the Passage,
- Letter Writing
- Word Knowledge
- Use of Words
- One Word Substitutions
- Sentence Correction & Idioms Phrases.
Law & Constitution:-
- General Knowledge
- Indian Constitution
- Aim of Constitution
- Fundamental Rights
- Directive principles
- Rules & Regulations of Constitutional Amendments
- All India Service
- Information about social Law related to women
- Reservation of SC/ ST
- Wild Life Conservation
- Human Rights
- Traffic Rules
- National Security Issues
- Principle of Crime Punishment
- Right of Self Defence
- GK about Law.
General Knowledge: –
- knowledge of surrounding society.
- Scientist sight and thinking.
- Current affairs.
- Scientific Progress/Development
- National/International Awards
- Indian Languages
- Sports-Athlete such as essential knowledge.
Numerical & Mental Ability Test:-
- Number System
- Decimal & Fraction
- HCF LCM
- Ratio & Proportion
- Profit & Loss
- Simple Interest
- Compound Interest
- Time & Work
- Use of Table & Graph
- Mensuration & Miscellaneous.
Mental Ability Test
- Logical Diagrams
- Symbol-Relationship Interpretation
- Perception Test
- Word formation Test
- Letter and number series
- Word and alphabet Analogy
- Common Sense Test
- Letter and number coding
- Direction Sense Test
- Logical interpretation of data
- Forcefulness of argument
- Determining implied meanings.
Reasoning Test in Mental Aptitude/Intelligence Quotient Test:-
Mental Aptitude Test:-
- Public Interest
- Law & Order
- Communal Harmony
- Crime Control
- Rule of Law
- Ability of Adaptability
- Professional Information (Basic level)
- Police System
- Contemporary Police Issues & Law and order
- Basic Law
- Interest in Profession
- Mental Toughness
- Sensitivity towards minorities
- Underprivileged and Gender sensitivity.
Intelligence Quotient Test: –
- Relationship and Analogy Test
- Spotting out the dissimilar
- Series Completion
- Direction Sense Test
- Blood Relation
- Problems based on the alphabet
- Time sequence test
- Venn Diagram
- chart type test
- Mathematical ability Test
- Arranging in order.
- Space visualization
- Problem solving
- Analysis and Judgment
- Visual memory
- Arithmetical reasoning
- Verbal and figure classification
- Arithmetical number series
- Abilities to deal with abstract ideas
- Symbols and their relationships
- Arithmetical computations
- Analytical functions.
Re-Exam dates- Not yet announced will be updating soon on the official.
Admit Cards – Will available 5-7 days before the exam.