- 1 Tumkur University UG BA B.Sc B.Com BSW BBM Fourth Sem Result 2017-
Tumkur University UG 2nd 4th 6th 8th 10th Sem Result 2017
The TU means Tumkur University which is in Karnataka. Every Year Tumkur University Conducted many of the UG and PG Courses Examinations and provide Degree to the candidates for their bright future. As every year this year also the Tumkur University (TU) organized the Examination of the UG and PG courses and now the University is going to declare the result.
All of the Aspirants of Tumkur University are informed that they can look at the given content above on this same page and then get download the Tumkur University UG Even Sem Exam Result 2017 or get the genuine information about the TU UG Semester Wise Exam Result 2017 for various courses.
Tumkur University was established in 2004 in Tumkur, Karnataka, India. It was carved out of Bangalore University to accommodate the needs of the students from Tumkur district. Established under the Karnataka State Universities Act, 2000, as a multi-faculty university, it has 12 postgraduate departments, 2 constituent colleges, and 94 affiliated colleges.
Tumkur University UG BA B.Sc B.Com BSW BBM Fourth Sem Result 2017-
In the below table we provided you the information about the Tumkur Univ Under Graduate exam for all the even semester candidates. This exam was conducted for the second, fourth, sixth, eighth, tenth Sem candidates. Now all these candidates who wrote this exam are eagerly waiting for the result declaration news.
By checking this table candidate can easily know the exam name, courses and results declaring news and also the location where the result will be releasing.
|Name of the University||Tumkur University|
|Location of the University||Karnataka|
|Exam for Courses||Under Graduation|
|For the Semester years||2nd 4th 6th 8th 10th|
|Post Details||Exam Result|
Tumkur University UG VI BA Sem Result 2017:-
The Students who want to get download the TUUniversity UG second tenth Sem Exam Result 2017 had to visit the University official page. For checking result candidates must visit the official portal and follow the prescribed format. So follow the steps to get the results-
- Visit the official page of the Tumkur University
- Official web of the www.tumkuruniversity.ac.in
- After reaching here search for the TU May-June UG Exam Result 2017 link.
- After finding the link select the course and semester.
- Enter the Roll NO. and Date of birth as mention on the admit card.
- Your result will appear on the screen.
- Check the marks of the results.
- Take print of this result for future use.
Click here to get Tumkur University UG Semester Wise Exam Mark Sheet 2017-
Tumkur Univ UG Revaluation Result 2017:-
Candidates, after checking their result and not satisfied with their marks can apply for the Revaluation of papers. For this Revaluation, one must pay the registration fee for each paper you want to Revaluate. TU Univ UG Rechecking Result 2017 will be available after 15 days of the application. For viewing these results candidates need to visit the official page of the Univ.
Tumkur Univ UG Supplementary Result 2017:-
After checking the results, failed candidates can apply for the TU UG Supplementary Exam 2017. Students need to pay for the Supplementary exam application for each subject they are going to write for. These Supply exams will be going to be conducting in the month of August 2017. Appeared aspirants for this exam can check for the Tumkur Univ UG Supply Result 2017.
Courses offered by the Tumkur University-
UG PG Course-
- B.Tech, (ECE EEE CSE ME CE IT)
- Certificate Course (French, Japanese, German)
- Post Graduate Certificate Course etc.
- Tumkur Univ UG B.Com Even Sem Result 2017
- Second Sem B.Sc Result 2017 UG Tumkur Univ
- 4th Sem BA UG Result 2017 Tumkur University.
- Tumkur Univ Sixth Sem UG Result 2017.
- Eighth Sem Result UG 2017 Tumkur Univ.
- Tumkur Univ 10th Sem Result 2017
We advise all the candidates to keep on checking the official web for the regular updates. Here in our web also aspirants can check for the latest details. As we will provide the complete details about the latest updates as we receive them from the Univ.