- 1 TSPSC Telangana Group 3 4 Application 2019 Syllabus Exam Pattern
TSPSC Group 3 4 Application 2019: Here is a notice for the aspirants who waiting for the Telangana Group 3 & 4 Notifications 2019. The TSPSC authorities now plan to release the Telangana Group 3 Notification 2019 in coming weeks. The candidates who have the eligibility and interest to join the Telangana PSC all can fill the TSPSC Group IV Application Form 2019. The state board authorities release the recruitment application form on its web page. The mode of submitting the TSPSC Gr 3 & 4 Registration 2019 form is online. The authorities conducting the recruitment selection process is based on the written exam and merit list. The recruitment authorities first conducting the Telangana PSC Group III Exam 2019. The candidates who want to apply the all can follow the below article to know the TSPSC Group 4 Eligibility 2019 and other details.
TSPSC Telangana Group 3 4 Application 2019 Syllabus Exam Pattern
The Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is every year conducting the many recruitment processes to fill the various vacancies in the TSPSC. The board authorities every year released the many notifications and a huge number of candidates applied the TSPSC Group Wise Notifications and got the job in TSPSC. Now the authorities plan to release the TSPSC Group 3 & 4 Notifications 2019. The aspirants who waiting for the TSPSC recruitment this is the best opportunity for all aspirants. Once the state board authorities release the TSPSC Group III Selection Process 2019 the candidates visit the official page and check all details like application dates & process, recruitment process before applying the application form.
Telangana Group III-IV Post Wise Vacancies 2019 Details
TSPSC Group 3 Vacancies List 2019:
- Senior Accountant
- Senior Accountant (Treasury)
- Auditor (pay an Accountant)
- Assistant Section Officer (Secretariat)
- Senior Auditor (local Funds and Audit Service)
- Typist Cum Assistant (legislature Subdivisions)
- Assistant Section Officer (legislature Sub Service)
- Assistant Auditor (Pay and Account Subdivisions)
- Typist Cum Assistant (Secretariat Sub Divisions)
- ASO (Law Department Secretariat Sub Divisions)
- Junior Accountant (Directorate, Treasury, Accounts)
- Typist Cum assistant (Finance Department)
- Typist Cum Assistant (Law Department – Secretariat)
- Assistant cum Typist (HOD Office)
- Junior Assistant (HOD office)
- Jr Accountant (Government life Insurance Subdivisions)
Telangana Group 4 Vacancies List 2019:
|Department Name||Post Category|
|Revenue Department||Junior Steno|
|Panchayat Raj||Junior Assistant|
|Commercial Tax Department||Junior Assistant|
|Home Department||Junior Steno|
|I & CAD||Junior Assistant|
|Disaster Response & Fire Services||Typist|
|Telangana Vidhya Vidhan Parishad||Junior Assistant|
|Director of Medical Education||Junior Assistant|
|Forest Department||Junior Assistant|
TSPSC Gr 3 & 4 Online Application Dates 2019
|Name of the Organisation||Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Post Name||Group III & IV Posts|
|Application Dates||Released Soon|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Exam Date||Updated Soon|
|Availability of Admit Card||15 days before the exam|
|Article Category||TSPSC Group 3 & 4 Application 2019|
|Official Web Page||www.tspsc.gov.in|
Eligibility of TSPSC Gr 3 & 4 Selection 2019
- The candidates must pass the degree from their respective fields. The authorities release the educational details on post wises. The aspirants check the official notification and check the post wise educational qualification
- The minimum age limit for this recruitment is 18 years and maximum age limit is 44 years. The recruitment authorities also give the category wise age relaxation. For age relaxation details the candidates visit the TSPSC official notification.
- For general category, candidates can pay the application fee Rs 200/- and examination fee Rs 80/-
- The OBC/ SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex-Serviceman category candidates exempted from the examination fees.
- For Group 3 Posts salary is Rs. 10,900 – 31,550
- For Group 4 posts salary is Rs.16,400/- to Rs.49,870/-.
TSPSC Gr 3 Application 2019 ~ Apply Online
The aspirants who have the above eligibility all can fill the online application form. The Telangana State board authorities release the TSPSC Gr 4 Online Application 2019 form on its web page. The contenders who want to apply the recruitment application form all visit the TSPSC page and fill the application form. Here we listed the few steps & application form link. The aspirants by using the link visit the official page and fill the application form. The application form filling steps are mentioning the below.
- The candidates first visit the TSPSC web page
- In that page search for the online application form link
- The link was founding click on it
- After fill application form giving the required details
- Then uploaded all required documents
- Next, pay the category wise application fee
- After clicking the submit button
- Finally, download the application form for further preferences.
Telangana PSC Group 3 4 Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019
The candidates who applied the exam all can check the exam pattern & Syllabus. The recruitment authorities release the TSPSC Group 3 Exam Pattern 2019 on its web page. The candidates by using the exam pattern and syllabus can start preparing for the exam and write the exam as well. By using the exam pattern & Telangana PSC Group 4 Exam Syllabus 2019 can know the number of question & marks, names of the selection, names of the topics and which typ[e of questions will come in the exam. The group 3 & 4 exam pattern and syllabus are mentioning the below.
TSPSC Gr 3 Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2019:
There are three papers
For Group-3, 1st Paper consists of General studies and also General abilities.
The Duration for the Paper-1 examination is 2 and half hours (2 hr: 30 minutes). And The weight age of marks is a total of 150 marks.
For Group-3, 2nd Paper consists of Polity and Society topics along with History.
The duration of the paper-2 exam is 2 and a half hours (2 hr: 30 minutes). This paper has three subtopics. So 50 marks are allotted to each topic into with a total of 150 marks.
For Group-3 Paper 3 consists of Economy and Development, as like every paper this paper has a duration of 2 and half hours (2 hr: 30 minutes)and with the total of 150 marks.
So for TSPSC Group 3 = (P1)-150 + (P2)-150 + (P3)-150 = Total of 450 Marks.
The Mode of Examination is Written examination that too with [Objective type] questions.
Syllabus for the examination :
1-General studies and
The authorities once release the recruitment application form dates, exam dates we updated on our portal. The contenders have any doubts on above article please comment below we answer your questions. For more latest updates contenders regularly visit our portal.