- 1 TSPSC Group 1 Notification 2019
- 1.1 Eligibility Requirement For TSPSC Group 1 Notification 2019
TSPSC Group 1 Notification 2019 Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is going to release the various recruitment notifications to fill the various vacant posts of various departments of Govt. The TSPSC declares the Group-I Recruitment 2019 Notification according to the category. This organization provides a large number of vacancies all over the Telangana state. Here we have some updates regarding the TSPSC Group 1 Notification 2019 & syllabus. As per the updates, the TSPSC Group 1 Syllabus 2019 has changed and candidates searching for the new syllabus & notifications details here is the right page. The aspirants interested in applying for the Group 1 exam have to wait for some more time for the notification. Meanwhile, candidates can check the syllabus details here. For more information candidates can check the article below.
TSPSC Group 1 Notification 2019
|Name of The Organization||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Name of The Posts||Various|
|Total Vacancies||Soon Updated|
|Starting Date of Online Registration||Notify Soon|
|Last Date of TSPSC Group-1 Application||Released Soon|
|TS PSC Grp-I Exam Date||Intimate Soon|
|Assortment Procedure||Prelims Examination, Mains Examination & Interview|
|Job Category||Telangana Government Jobs|
|Article on||TSPSC Gr 1 Recruitment Notification|
Eligibility Requirement For TSPSC Group 1 Notification 2019
Required Qualification –
Aspirants should have completed their Degree (graduation) from the renowned university/ college with the aggregate marks.
Age Limit –
Minimum age requirement is 18 years and maximum 36 years to be eligible for the post. There is relaxation provided by the board on upper age limit to the reserved categories like ST, SC, OBC, PWD & etc.
Application Fee –
Kindly refer to the official advertisement.
Pay Scale Offered –
The contenders who will be selected for the Group-I Jobs of TSPSC will get the salary as per the Government Rules.
TS Group 1 Notification 2019 Online Application
- Aspirants have to log on to the official website.
- There you will get the Notification tab, search the TSPSC Gr-I Recruitment 2019.
- Click on that and read the official norm carefully.
- Eligible contenders can click on apply online and fill the application form with valid details.
- Upload the recent photo and signature with the scanned copy of required documents.
- Now pay the application fee through e-challan, net banking, debit card, credit card.
- Finally, submit the form and save the receipt (transaction ID) in the system.
- Take a print of same for future references.
Details of Telangana Group 1 Section Process
Candidates who have applied for the Telangana Gr-I Jobs 2019 will be shortlisted on the basis 3 rounds/ phases.
- Phase 1 is for the Preliminary Exam – 150 Marks.
- Section Phase 2 is the Mains Exam – 900 Marks.
- Phase 2 is for the Personal Interview – 100 Marks.
In each exam, applicants have to try to achieve the TSPSC Group-I Exam Cutoff 2019 to become eligible for the next round. In any phase aspirants fail to score minimum cutoff marks will be directly disqualified from the process. Once the board will release the Telangana PSC Gr-I Cutoff 2019 for prelims and mains we can update here.
Click me to see the portal of TSPSC and get the updates.
Exam Pattern for TSPSC Group-1 2019
TSPSC Gr-I Prelims Exam Pattern 2019
|Subjects||Maximum Marks||No. of Question||Composite Time|
|General Studies & Mental Ability||150||150||2 Hours 30 Minutes|
The 1st phase of the examination will be objective types. The duration of the exam will be of 2 hours and 30 minutes. There are total 150 questions of MCQs (multiple choice question) for 150 maximum marks. The candidate knowledge test will be conducted on General Studies & Mental Ability.
There is General English of 150 Marks which aspirants have to pass by getting the minimum qualifying score.
|General English (Qualifying Test)||150||3 Hours (180 Minutes)|
Mains Exam Pattern for TSPSC Group-1 Jobs 2019
|Paper||Subjects||Max Marks||Time Limit|
|1||General Essay||150||3 Hours (180 Minutes)|
|2||History, Culture & Geography||150||3 Hours (180 Minutes)|
|3||Indian Society, Constitution, and Governance||150||3 Hours (180 Minutes)|
|4||Economy and Development||150||3 Hours (180 Minutes)|
|5||Science & Technology and Date Interpretation||150||3 Hours (180 Minutes)|
|6||Telangana Movement and State Formation||150||3 Hours (180 Minutes)|
Those who successfully clear the 1st round of the exam by getting TSPSC Gr-I Prelims Cutoff 2019 and qualify in Basic English will have to attend the TSPSC Mains Examination 2019. This paper will be of 900 marks shall have to complete in the given time. The question paper is objective types and related to various topics (given above).
Check TSPSC Gr-I Exam Syllabus
For Preliminary Examination:
General Science, Current events of international importance and national and importance, India History, AP/Telangana History, Geography of World and also Geography of India with a more focus on Telangana/AP, polity and Economy of Indian and AP/Telangana, in Mental ability – reasoning and inferences, General knowledge & Disaster management.
For Mains Examination:
Paper 1– General Essay on Present issues of national, Political of Indian, Indian History and Indian Cultural issues, Development of Technologies, human resources development & Education.
Paper 2 – History, Cultural & Geography.
For Paper 3- Indian Society, Structure, Issues and Social Movements and the Indian Constitution.
Paper 4– Indian and Telangana economy, Development and also Environment problems.
Paper-5 – Science & Technology role, Modern trends Knowledge of Science, and also Data Interpretation along with Problem Solving.
Paper 6 – Telangana movement, Formation of Telangana, and Mobilisation phase.
www.tspsc.gov.in Gr-I Hall Ticket 2019
Once the examination dates will be finalized by the officials. The TS Group-I Admit Card will be declared 10 days prior to the examination. For prelims and mains, there will be separate TSPSC Group-1 Hall Ticket 2019 issued. For more latest updates stay tuned to our website.
Telangana PSC Group-I Posts Name
- Deputy Collector.
- Deputy Superintendent of Police Category.
- Dist Backward Classes Welfare Officer including Assistant Director.
- Commercial Tax Officer.
- District Tribal Welfare Officer Mandal Parishad Development Officer.
- Regional Transport Officer.
- Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies.
- District Panchayat Officer.
- District Social Welfare Officer.
- Divisional Fire Officer Deputy Superintendent of Jails.
- Assistant Commissioner of Labour, Assistant Excise.
- Superintendent, Municipal Commissioner Grade-II.
- Asst Audit Officer.
- Assistant Treasury Officer/ Assistant Accounts Officer.
- Lay Secretary and Treasurer Grade-II.
- District employment officer.