TNPSC Admit Card Of Assistant Statistical Investigator 2017
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is going to conduct an examination for the recruitments of Asst. Statistical Invigilator post, for which the applied candidates are waiting for the updates and information about the admit card/ hall ticket which will be mandatory to be provided at the examination center during the time of the exam. The candidates can download their admit card of TNPSC 2017 from the official portal.
Key Information On TNPSC ASI Recruitment 2017
The TNPSC (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission) will soon release notification in order to notify the candidates about the recruitment at their official portal. The main objective behind the notification is to fulfill the vacant posts with most eligible applicants. After releasing the notification was released, as expected, the application received was in large quantity.
After going through the eligibility criteria, age limit and all other requirements for the post, the candidates have applied and now waiting to download the hall tickets. This article provides you the detailed procedure to get you admit card as soon as the official portal gets updated.
Details about the Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Statistical Investigator post 2017
- Organization Name: TNPSC (Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission).
- Name of the post:(I) A.S.I (Asst. Statistical Investigator) for the Dept. of Economics and statistics with Post Code:
(II) TN General Subordinate Service with post code
- A number of vacancies: soon updated
- Examination Scheduled on: soon updated
Procedure to Download the Admit Card of TNPSC ASI 2017
The candidates will be eager to know the place of examination where the center will be so that they can check the transportation convenience, the time of the exam and also the rules to be followed in the examination according to the commission. The procedure through which the candidates can download the admit card is as follows:
- Log on to TNPSC website from below link
- Go for admit cards-2017.
- Provide your details like reg/application number of TNPSC, d.o.b etc.
- Click on Submit
- The displaying page will be your admit card.
- Confirm your details and take a hard copy to the exam center.
Click me to get TNPSC hall ticket of ASI 2017