UPSC CISF AC Recruit 2017-18 Application Eligibility Exam Date Syllabus
UPSC Union Public Service Commission which is known as UPSC. The UPSC is assigned for conducting job and examination of (LDCE) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination is being announced by the official notification with inviting the candidates through online application form with their eligibility and the candidates should be Indian citizens to apply for the CISF-AC (EXE) Central Industrial Police Force Assistant Commandant Executive 2017.
UPSC CISF Assistant Commandant AC Form 2017
(UPSC) Union Public Service Commission is responsible for conducting the (LDCE) Limited Departmental Competitive Examination 2017. The candidate who wants to fill the Application form can fill the vacancies of Assistant Commandant as Executive in (CISF) Central Industrial Security Force. The UPSC will release a notification in December 2017. The candidate who is interested and meets their eligibility criteria can visit the official website and fill the online application form according to instructions provided in the webpage of UPSC from December 2017 to January 2018 for the recruitment of UPSC CISF AC LDCE 2017. The examination will be held in the month of March 2017. The dates provided here may vary.
Eligibility Criteria For UPSC AC LDCE CISF 2017
- Name of Organization: Union Public Service Commission.
- Organization web portal: www.upsc.gov.in.
- Name of the Post: Assistant Commandant-Group A.
- Job Category: Government.
Age Limits: The candidates who are eligible for UPSC [CISF-AC (EXE)] LDCE 2017 must have minimum 18 years and not more than 35 years. The relaxation of upper age limits will be provided for candidates with SC/ST Caste.
Educational Qualifications: The candidates should have pursued the degree from any relevant university and candidates with possession of NCC Group B and C certificate will be desired at the time of personality test.
Selection Process: The candidates need to have passed the CISF-AC (EXE) Written examination, Physical Test, Physical Examination, Medical Test and Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay Rs.200 as application fee through Net Banking or CASH or Debit Card from any branch of SBI.
How to apply for the CISF-AC (EXE) LDCE 2017
- Candidates shall visit the official website of UPSC.
- Candidates must now search for link CISF-AC (EXE) LDCE 2017.
- Candidates now click to apply for Part-1 CISF-AC (EXE) LDCE 2017.
- Candidates must fill the details according to their prescribed manner.
- After entering all details candidates must submit the Part-1.
- Candidates now register for Part-2.
- After that download the fee receipt and application form in PDF format.
- Now take the print for future use.
Download here the UPSC CISF AC 2017 information.
- UPSC CISF AC Notification 2017
- UPSC LDCE CISF Recruitment 2017
- UPSC Assistant commandant LDCE AC Eligibility 2017