Osmania PG Admission Notifications 2017 OUCET Application Form
Osmania University has recently released a notification for OUCET 2017 (Common Entrance Test) and inviting the applicants for MA M.Sc M.Com MCJ M.L.I.Sc MSC M.Ed admissions into various Post gradations in Mahatma Gandhi University, Osmania University, Telangana University, Palamuru University and its affiliated colleges. The candidates who are interested and eligible can start applying for the notification through online mode starting from April 2017. The candidates can download the details of notification by visiting at official page and here we have updates of eligibility, applications process, and some other details.
Details of Osmania OUCET MA M.Sc M.Com Admission 2017
Every year university declares the OUCET notification for admissions and the candidates’ admission process into various courses based on performance in common entrance test and the counselling process. Every year a huge number of applicants applies and attends for the test for admissions into various PG colleges. For more updates go through with this page
OUCET 2017 MBA MCA M.Ed Application Details
Conducting University: – Osmania University
Exam Name: – The Osmania University Common Entrance Test (OUCET) 2017
Applying Mode: – through Online
Notification status – Available now
Candidates who have completed Under Graduation courses in related courses from recognized University or appearing in their final year exams are eligible for apply.
OUCET 2017 Registration fee
- For the applicants of General / BC are required to pay Rs 500/- towards application fee.(For one Subject)
- For the candidates of reserved category applicants fee is Rs. 375/- only (For single Subject)
- For any of the each additional subject candidates required pay Rs 300 extra for all category applicants and fee paid with the help of TS/AP online or net banking.
Candidate’s selection process will be based on common entrance test.
OUCET 2017 Application process
- All the candidates need to apply through online mode by visiting at official website at www.ouadmissions.com
- Then open and click on admission, read OUCET 2017 advt
- Application need to fill online applications form with all required details and submit along with all required documents
- Finally, take a print of application for candidates use
Syllabus of OUCET 2017
These details are available in official page applicants can download from OU page.
- Online applications starting date: Started
- Closing date online submission of applications: 8th of May 2017
- Last date for online fee payments: 22nd May 2017 (With Late Fees)
- Download of Hall tickets: May 2017
- OUCET Examination 2017: 29th May 2017
Click me to get the online application of OUCET 2017.