CGPSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2016 SI Application, Syllabus, Admit Card
Recently the vacancy notification was out regarding the Sub Inspector Recruitment. Notification was out and the application will be available through online on the official website. Candidates looking to apply for the post can now get the application form from the official website as also you can get the required information related to the job from this article like Job vacancy details, admit card, pay scale, selection mode, application process, results, syllabus. No worries you can check all the information from here. For more cleared information you can also visit the official website
Candidates who are interested in applying for this post need to submit the online application by September 1st, 2016.
Total number of vacate seats are 35
Assistant Regional Transport Officer total number of vacancies are 15.
Transportation Sub Inspector (Technical) total number of vacancies are 20.
Eligibility required for this post would be Degree or Diploma in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering from recognized Institution or University.
Age limit for the Assistant Regional Transport Officer post would be minimum 24 to 30 years between. Age limit for the Transportation Sub Inspector post would be minimum 21 to 30 years. Relaxation would be as per the government rule
Pay scale would be according to the post wise:
- For the Assistant Regional Transport Officer INR, 9300 to INR 34800 and Grade pay will be of INR 4300.
- Transportation Sub Inspector (Technical) INR 5200 to INR 20200 and Grade pay will be of INR 2800.
Application Fee and Application Form Submission Process
Application fee would be according to the state wise. So the Chhattisgarh candidates need to pay only INR 300, and the other state candidates need to pay INR 400. This application fee needs to pay through online with the debit card or the credit card.
- Application form would be available on the official website of the CGPSC.
- First, you need to visit the official website.
- Then check for the notification tab.
- In the notification, tab checks for the exact link of the Sahayak Kshetriya Private Adhikar.
- Do click on it in that you will find a PDF file, open the file and read all the given instructions and click on back.
- There you will find an online application form tab.
- Do click on it and enter all the required details.
- Pay the application fee and also attach all your documents scanned copies.
- Now press submits tab and takes a print copy of your application form for future reference.
Important Dates to be Remembered
Application form would be available from August 3rd, 2016.
Last day to for the receipt of the application form would be September 1st, 2016.
Admit Card, Selection Process, and Syllabus
It is said that the officials are soon going to release the admit card of the CGPSC, Sub Inspector exam. So as of now, there is no exact date so we advise you to keep checking the official website regularly.
The first round would be written the exam, only selected candidates will be moved to the second round that is the Personal Interview.
Syllabus of the present year is yet to be declared to get all the updates related to the syllabus you can visit the official website. Coming to the previous year syllabus you can get it from the official website
Results would be declared once all the rounds are completed by the selection committee.