- 1 SSC CGL Tier 1 5th 6th 8th 9th 10th 11th 12th 16th 17th 18th 19th 20th 21st 22nd 23rd 24th Aug Review/Analysis 2017
- 1.1 5th Aug Tier 1 Exam: Answer Key for SSC -CGL 2017
SSC CGL Tier-1 5th-24th Aug Slot 1/2/3 Question & Answers 2017 Review Analysis
On 5th August 2017, the Staff Selection Commission of India has successfully conducted S.S.C- Combined Graduate Level (C.G.L) Tier 1 Exam/Assessment. The Assessment was conducted all over across several centers situated in the various zones. A large number of Applicants who ever appeared in this examination are now looking for S.S.C-C.G.L Answer Key for the year of 2017 of Tier 1 exam which was conducted on 5th August 2017.
Below here we are providing you all the necessary information for which you are searching for rafter the successful completion of the exam. As soon, as we get all the answers for the questions, attempted in the SSC CGL Tier I, 5th Aug 2017 exam we will updates them here on our web page. For more information follow this article.
SSC CGL Tier 1 5th 6th 8th 9th 10th 11th 12th 16th 17th 18th 19th 20th 21st 22nd 23rd 24th Aug Review/Analysis 2017
Staff Selection Commission conducted online exam for the registrants of CGL Exam 2017 on 5th August 2017 several posts like:
- Accountant and
- Several other vacant posts.
The Assessment had taken place on 05th August 2017 for Tier-1 Phase.
Usually, the C.G.L Exam/Assessment will be conducted in two phases
- Tier 1 Exam.
- Tier 2 Exam.
- Tier 3 Exam
- Tier 4 Exam
This exam is going to be conducting till 20th August 2017. The Commission will take some to announce the answer keys of the conducted exam. This is the reason the aspirants who appeared in the exam start searching for the answers and questions of the previous exams. Along with this aspirants will be searching for the review analysis of the exam.
The candidates are eager to know this analysis of the exam just to know their performance in the exam and to check their possibility of qualifying in the exam. Below here we provided some information which may be helping our viewers.
5th Aug Tier 1 Exam: Answer Key for SSC -CGL 2017
As it takes time for evaluation of Question paper and for the preparation of solutions for making the C.G.L Answer Key for Tier 1 which was conducted on 5th August 2017. Hence after few weeks, the key will be released by the commission at the official website of Staff Selection Commission for Combined Graduate Level Tier-1 Exam which was conducted successfully in three slots as follows
- 10:00 Am to 11:15 AM
- 01:15 PM to 02:30 PM
- 04:15 PM to 05:30 PM
Although the Official Answer Key 2017 for CGL exam can only be acquired after a few weeks, still the Applicants who ever appeared in the exam can get un-official Answer Key of CGL Assessment which will be provided via online by Huge coaching institutions like paramount, career launcher, TIME and other. By taking the Answer Key 2017 CGL, Applicants can Assess their performance in the Examination/Assessment by comparing one’s own answers with SSC-CGL Tier 1 Exam Answer Key 2017 of August.
Download SSC CGL Tier 1 Online Exam Answer key 2017
- Open the official website of Staff Selection Commission.
- Official web portal is www.ssc.nic.in
- Now search for the appropriate link appearing on the site.
- Then Choose the Link which states SSC-CGL-Answer-Keys for the year 2017
- Now open the link and one will be able to download sets of keys.
Note:- the official key will be available in PDF format only. Here you can get SSC CGL Test form number soon.
SSC CGL Tier I 5th Aug Morning, Afternoon & Evening Review Analysis 2017:-
After completing, the exam candidates with very eagerness will be searching for the review and analysis of the appeared exam. for those candidates below here we are providing the SSC CGL Tier I 05th August 2017 Exam analysis. Before checking the Tier I exam analysis we will check the details about the examination pattern for which candidates had written the exam. The Examination pattern of the exam was
- This was the online computer based examination.
- This exam was held in three slots as described above.
- Total 1 hour 15 minutes was given to the normal candidates to complete the exam and for candidates who are suffering from cerebral palsy were given total 100 minutes to finish the exam.
- Total four sections were there in the exam as General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, English Comprehension.
- Each section carried 25 questions for 50 marks.
- Total 200 marks will be awarded in this exam.
- Except for English comprehension section, all other were in two mediums which are Hindi and English.
- 0.50 of negative marking is there for each and every wrong answer.
- Marks will not be deducted for unanswered questions.
Some Of The SSC CGL 5th August 1st Shift GS Questions Are
- Force Unit
- Vice President Minimum Age
- Which Memory Is Stored Permanently
- Repo Rate
- Grandson Of Ashoka
- US Defense Partner
- NITI Replaces- Pay Commission
- Dwarf planet
- First time LASER was successfully used by
- Polly Umriger award maximum times
Overall Slot/Shift 1 2 3 5th Aug Exam Analysis of SSC CGL Tier I 2017 of First Day:-
|General Awareness||Moderate- Difficult||12-15|
Following are the topics asked in each section-
- Sentence Improvement.
- Error Detection.
- One word substitution.
- spelling Check.
- Si, Profit/Loss and Percentage.
- Time and Work.
- Speed and Distance.
- Non- Verbal.
- Odd One Out.
- Direct Sense Test.
- General Science.
- Current Affairs.
Gen OBC SC ST Expected Cutoff 2017 SSC CGL Tier I:-
For getting selected candidates have to meet this cutoff marks releasing by the commission. The candidates who are unable to meet this ssc cgl tier 1 cut off will not get selected. These cut off marks will prepare depending on some factors such as easy level of the exam, difficulty level of the exam categories of the aspirants, the number of vacancies and number of applications. Below are the only expected marks which are providing depending on the previous year cut off marks. This year cut off marks are not yet released. Soon we will update you the details as we receive any from the officials. By checking at these expected cut off marks candidates will get an idea of how much they have to score in the exam to meet these cutoff marks.
For more details and updates information and questions and answers of the appeared exam candidates are advised to keep on checking the official web. Aspirants can also visit our web regularly to know the updates. As whenever we receive any new notice or updates from the commissions we will provide those details here on our web for the convenience of our viewers with SSC CGL Tier 1 Result 2017.
Click me to see the portal of SSC and get the key soon.