SBI PO Prelims Sectional Category Wise Expected Cut Off 2017 Result Date
The State Bank of India has recently conducted the prelims examination for the candidates who have applied for the Probationary Officer post as per the notification released by the organization officially. The candidates who have applied are of all categories such as General, OBC, SC/ST. As everyone knows that the cut off marks of SBI Prelims 2017 depend based on the category the applicant belongs to, the number of vacancies and the applications received by the organization for the mentioned post. The expected cutoff marks will be updated at the official website as soon as possible once the examination process completes.
Key Information On SBI Prelims Sectional Cut Off 2017
The State Bank of India has released a notification with respect to fulfilling the 2403 vacancies with the most eligible candidates among all the applications. Once the notification was released, a large number of candidates showed their interest by applying for the post. The Prelims examination will be conducted on 29th, 30th April & 6th,7th May of 2017 at various centers. The candidates after completing their examinations, check out the answer keys and then show their anxiety in checking the cut off marks based on which the result depends. The organization will release the cutoff marks shortly.
- Expected SBI PO Prelims Gen Sectional Cut Off Marks 2017 – Aptitude – 7 to 12 marks, Reasoning 8 to 15 marks and English 10 to 15 marks while overall could be around 42 to 47 marks
- Expected SBI PO Prelims OBC Sectional Cut Off Marks 2017 – Aptitude – 6 to 11 marks, Reasoning 7 to 12 marks and English 8 to 13 marks while overall could be around 40 to 45 marks
- Expected SBI PO Prelims SC Sectional Cut Off Marks 2017 – Aptitude – 5 to 8 marks, Reasoning 5 to 12 marks and English 8 to 15 marks while overall could be around 35 to 40 marks
- Expected SBI PO Prelims Gen Sectional Cut Off Marks 2017 – Aptitude – 4 to 7 marks, Reasoning 4 to 9 marks and English 7 to 15 marks while overall could be around 32 to 4o marks
Note: These SBI Prelims expected marks 2017 is just a predicted and the actual will be known once the result is out
Details about the SBI Prelims Overview examination 2017:
- Name of the organization releasing recruitment: State Bank of India.
- Name of the Exams: Prelims-2017.
- Name of the post: Probationary Officer.
- Exam dates: 29th, 30th April & 6th,7th May of 2017.
- Result date of SBI PO Prelims 2017 – May 17th, 2017
- Category: Expected cut off marks based on the category.
- Status: Will be updated shortly.
- Previous years Mains cut off marks: In 2011, it was 86 for General, 74 for OBC, 60 for SC/ST. In 2013, it is 80 for general, 70 for OBC,SC/ST. In 2014, it was 80 for General, 70 for OBC and 60 for SC/ST.
Procedure to check out the SBI Prelims cut off marks based on the reservation:
- Visit the official website of sbi.
- Click on the link SBI PO prelims online recruitment-2016.
- Then go for the cutoff link.
- The page will be downloaded automatically as it is in PDF format.
- Check the cutoff marks as per your reservation.
Click me to reach portal of SBI and check your required information