SBI PO Prelims Results 2017 SC ST Gen OBC Expected Mains Admit Card
This year many candidates have applied for the post of the SBI. As the form was easily available on our official website many candidates from all over India have applied for the post. The application form process was successfully completed and the applied candidates for the post must be waiting for the prelims exam and you might have already started searching all the website to get updated about the exam news no worries you can get all the required information on our official website.
SBI PO Prelims Exam Results 2017
SBI has successfully conducted the prelims exam on the 29th, 30th April 2017 & 6th,7th May 2017. Many candidates have appeared for the SBI PO Prelims can also get the results soon after the exam is completed. Successfully the SBI PO Prelims Exam is completed and the appeared candidates for the exam must be looking for the results of the same here is an update about the exam results of the SBI.
It is said that the officials of the SBI are going to declare the results of prelims exam on May 17th, 2017. You can visit our official website and check your exam results of the round 1
To check your SBI PO Prelims Results 2017 Follow the below-given procedure:
- Visit our official website and check for the SBI Po Prelims Exam Results link.
- Now click on it and enter your roll number or the Hall ticket number of the prelims exam 2016.
- Then click on submit results would appear on the desktop and see if you are qualified then you will be processed for the other round which is the main exam.
SBI PO Prelims Expected Cut off Marks 2017
Cut off marks according to the caste wise. Remember each and every category cut off marks is different. According to your category cut off, marks are calculated.
- Candidates belonging to the General should at least get 45+.
- Candidates belonging to the OBC should at least get 40+.
- Candidates belonging to the SC should at least get 33+.
- Candidates belonging to the ST should at least get 20+.
Note: These marks are just for your reference the present year cut-off marks will be released on July 18th, 2017. After the final interview and group discussion the final cut off marks will be declared by September 30th, 2016. For more information do keep checking our official website.
Mani Exam of SBI PO 2017
The candidates who got qualified in the round 1 of the prelims exam will be processed for the other round 2 which is the main exam. The main exam is scheduled on June 4th by the officials of the SBI.
Results of the main exam would be declared by June 19th, 2017.
SBI PO Selection Process 2017
Those who get qualified in the round 2 will be processed for the other round of the SBI selection process which is the group discussion and personal interview.