SBI Assistant Notification 2015 Online Application
SBI State Bank Of India is one of the largest Public Sector Units in India with numerous branches in various parts of India. SBI releases various notifications regarding its vacancies for various posts every year. The various posts which are offered by SBI are Probationary Officer(PO), Specialist Officer(SO), Clerks . Now SBI has released a notification recruitment of Assistants for SBI 2015. All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this job. The notification gives complete information about the eligibility criteria, age limit, pay scale, education qualification, selection process , how to apply and all the important dates of the job.
Information On SBI Assistant Recruitment, Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2015
- Candidates shall have minimum qualification of a graduation degree completed as per the notification.
- The candidate shall be an Indian and shall apply before the last date of online application.
- Age limit for the candidate applying shall be 21-27 years.
- Age relaxation as per the notification.
- Syllabus and pattern of SBI Assistant 2015 will be updated soon
SELECTION PROCESS IN SBI ASSISTANT 2015
The applicants who got themselves registered will have to undergo a selection process for the job. The selection process will be firstly a Written Test and then the candidates will be called for the interview. Candidates clearing the written test will only be called for the Interview. Based on the performance of the candidate in the interview job will be offered. Written Test of SBI Clerk 2015 will be 2 hours exam in which a candidates analytical ability, reasoning skills, English and general knowledge will be tested.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE POST OF SBI 2015:
- Log on to the website FROM LAST LINE LINK.
- Look for the latest notifications.
- Click on the link of assistants for 2015.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Click on apply online.
- Enter all the details and make payment as per the category.
- Take the printout of the application.
Click me to see SBI Assistant portal and get information officially.
For more details and updates keep visiting the official site of SBI.