SAIL Mining Mate, Technician Trainee Syllabus, Admit Card & Exam Pattern
Recently the SAIL has released the recruitment notification about various posts, the application process is completed. Now the applied candidates will be moved towards the other process which is the written exam. This exam is going to be conducted very soon and the applied candidates must be looking for the syllabus, admit card details and exam pattern no worries you can get all the required details from here.
In this article, you can a get all the details like exam pattern accordion to the section wise and the bit marks wise. For more detailed information you can also visit the official website so that you will get a clear idea.
We do understand it is really very important for you all to know the exam pattern so that you can prepare well and give your best in the exam. Exam Pattern would be in the below given format.
- First would be the written exam which consists of different sections
- An exam would consist of multiple choices of questions.
- This each section haves different marks.
- Also, each section contains different weight age.
Exam Syllabus will be available on the official website of the SAIL consists of all major mining mates subject. Syllabus is in the form of multiple questions so to get the syllabus please visit the official website and open the PDF file, this file needs to be downloaded then only you can view. You can download the syllabus for free of cost and refer it in your free time or else you can just open the PDF file and refer it online.
Admit Card of the SAIL
To get the admit card you need to follow the below given process.
- Admit will be available on the official website.
- So first visit the official website.
- Then check for the notification of the SAIL recruitment.
- Then click on it.
- Now search for the exact link of the SAIL Admit Card.
- Enter few details like DOB and you Name.
- After that click on the submit tab.
- Then your admit card will open, now download the admit card and take a print copy of it.
Results would be declared by the officials of the SAIL. As of now, there is no particular update about the results declaration. Once the officials declare the results we will update all the information on the official website.