RPSC School Lecturer Admit Card 2019: There is a notice for the aspirants who applied the RajasthanSchool Lecturer Notification 2018. The aspirants who have the eligibility & interset all applied the recruitment application form before the last date. The recruitment online application form available dates are 20th April to 09th May 2018. The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) authorities conducting the RPSC School Lecturer Selection 2019 Process is written the exam, interview, documents verification. The board authorities first conducting the recruitment written exam. The RPSC authorities now going to conduct Rajasthan 1st Grade Teacher Exam 2019 on 13th Jan to 24th Jan 2019. The students who applied the application form successfully all can get the RPSC School Lecturer Hall Ticket 2019.
The recruitment applied candidates visit the official page download the exam pattern & syllabus. The aspirants want to get the details of the exam pattern, syllabus, RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Model Papers Pdf can follow the below article.
RPSC School Lecturer Admit Card 2019
The RPSC (Rajasthan Public Service) has recently released the recruitment notification for RPSC School Lecturer Recruitment for 134 vacancies in Rajasthan 1st Grade Schools. Many of the interested candidates also apply the recruitment application form and waiting for the written exam. The mode of examination will be written exams. The applicants were firstly invited by the Rajasthan Organization so that that they can employ eligible candidates as lecturer post. Every year lakhs of candidates appear for the exam and many of them get qualified for the year. So candidates can now download the admit card directly from official website portal of RPSC. In this article, you will get complete details on RPSC School Lecturer Admit Card 2019. Applicants are also advised to bookmark our webpage so as to get the latest updates on exams to admit card.
Exam Dates & RPSC School Lecturer Admit Card 2019
|Name of the Organisation||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Post Name||School Lecturer or 1st Grade Teacher|
|Number of Vacancies||134|
|Application Dates||20th April to 09th May 2018|
|Selection Process||Written Exa, Interview, Documents Verification|
|Exam Date||13th to 24th Jan 2019|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||1st Week of January 2019|
|Article Category||RPSC School Lecturer Admit Card 2018|
|Official Web Portal||www.rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in|
Download ~ RPSC School Lecturer Exam Admit Card 2019
The candidates who applied the recruitment application form all waiting for the exam admit card. The board authorities prepare the Raj School Lecturer Exam Hall Ticket 2019 for candidates who applied the recruitment application form. The board authorities release the exam admit card 10 days before the exam hall ticket on its web page. The aspirants may get the written exam hall ticket on 1st week of January 2019. The authorities release the written exam hall ticket aspirants visit the official page and download the exam hall ticket. The easy way to download the exam hall ticket steps is mentioning the below.
- Applicants first visit the RPSC official portal.
- In that page search for the School Lecturer Admit Card 2019 RPSC link
- The link was founding click on it
- After entering the exam hall ticket number
- Then click the submit button
- Now the aspirant’s exam admit card is open
- Candidates download the exam hall ticket
Click Here to Download Raj School Lecturer Admit Card 2019
Exam Pattern of RPSC School Lecturer 2019
The candidates who want to attend the exam all start searching the release date of exam pattern. The board authorities release the RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Pattern 2019 on its portal. The candidates by using the exam can prepare for the exam and write the exam as well. Based on the official notification the exam pattern is mentioning the below.
|Name of the Subject||Total marks|
|History of Raj and Indian History on Indian National Movement||30|
|Statistics (Secondary Level), Mental Ability Test||40|
|Indian Polity, General Science, Geography of Rajasthan||30|
|Educational Scenario in Rajasthan, Educational Management, Right to Education Act, 2009||30|
RPSC School Lecturer Exam Syllabus 2019
The candidates who applied the recruitment all using the exam syllabus preparing for the exam. The exam syllabus is mentioning the below.
History of Rajasthan
- Freedom Struggle of 1857 and Rajasthan.
- Development of Art.
- Bhakti movement and cultural synthesis.
- Ancient Indian education system and educational institutions of learning.
- Art and Architecture during the Mughal Period.
- A rise of the Nationalist movement.
- Science and Literature during Mauryan and Gupta Periods.
Mental Ability Test
- Blood relations.
- Logical Venn diagrams.
- Series completion.
- Number ranking and time sequence test, mathematical operations.
- Construction of sequences and triangles.
- Alphabetical test.
- Data Interpretation.
- Data sufficiency.
- Arithmetical reasoning.
- Cubes and dice.
Statistics (Secondary Level)
- Presentation of data.
- Measures Bof central tendency.
- Collection of data.
- representation of data.
- Mean, mode, the median of ungrouped and grouped data.
Mathematics (Secondary Level):
- Real numbers and their decimal expansions.
- Rational and irrational numbers.
- Operations on real numbers.
- Algebraic methods of solution of a pair of linear.
- Division algorithm for the polynomial.
Language Ability Test:
- Voice: Active and Passive.
- Narration: Direct and Indirect.
- Tenses/Sequence of Tenses.
- Forming new words by using prefixes and suffixes.
- Use of Articles and Determiners.
- Use of Prepositions.
- Correction of sentences including subject, Verb, Agreement, Antonyms.
- Confusable words.
- Health and Hygiene Schemes of Rajasthan.
- Atomic Energy programmes.
- Youth employment programme.
- Poverty eradication programme.
- Contemporary events in Science and Technology in India.
- Chemical reactions and equations.
- Carbon and its compounds.
- Protection of the environment.
- Heredity and evolution.
- Control and coordination.
- Force and laws of motion.
- Atoms and molecules.
- Work and energy.
- Management of natural resources.
- Biodiversity and sustainable development.
- Intelligence and Creativity.
- Development of Learner.
- Individual Differences.
- Various Psychologists and their contributions to education.
- Development and Implication in Education.
- Educational Psychology Meaning, Scope and implications for the teacher in classroom situations.
After completion of the written exam, the authorities prepare & release the RPSC 1st Grade Teacher Result 2019 on its portal. The candidates have any doubts about the above article please comment below we answer your questions. For more latest updates aspirants keep visit our page.