RBI 161 Grade B Officers Notification 2017 Online Application
The Reserve Bank of India is the banking organization which is going to release an official notification for the recruitment of group B officer level post. The candidates can go through the RBI 2017 recruitment notification for the details about the minimum and maximum age limit, the basic qualification requirements and all other information regarding the recruitment. The interested applicants will start searching for the RBI Grade B Online Application-2017. The application form which has to be submitted through the online mode will be available shortly at the official website for 161postst @ www.rbi.org.in. The candidates can refer this article which is providing the simple process for applying for the vacant post as described in the notification.
Key Information On RBI Grade B 161 Officers Notification 2017
Reserve Bank of India is the banking organization, each and every banking field interested aspirant want to be a part of. It has released a notification for the fulfillment of various Group B Officer posts and many candidates have gone through the notification. Confirmed that they are eligible for the post as per the requirements and now are waiting for the organization to release the RBI Grade B Recruitment-2017 Online Application form which will be provided shortly. The candidates have to be ready with their details and also scanned copy of their signature and recently taken the coloured photograph. Syllabus exam pattern of RBI Officers 2017 will be updated here soon.
Notification Details About RBI Officers Recruitment-2017:
- Organization: Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
- Official Link: rbi.org.in
- Post: Grade B Officer Post.
- Candidates Navigating For Online Application For RBI Grade B Recruitment.
- Status: Updated soon
- Online Application start date: 3rd May 2017
- Last date to fill online application : 23rd May 2017
- Online exam date of RBI Grade B 2017 is : 17th June 2017
Procedure To Apply For RBI-2017 Grade B Officers Recruitment:
- Log on to www.rbi.org.in.
- Click on RBI Grade B Recruitment-2017.
- Click on the APPLY ONLINE link.
- Fill the application form displayed.
- Upload the signature and photograph.
- Check out the fee payment of application based on the reservation.
- Submit all the details along with the fee payment details.
- Take a printed copy of the filled application.
Click me to see the portal of RBI and get the application.