- 1 Details of RBI Assistant Recruitment 2018
- 1.0.1 Apply Online For RBI Assistant Vacancy 2018
- 184.108.40.206 RBI Vacated Post Around India 2018
- 1.0.1 Apply Online For RBI Assistant Vacancy 2018
RBI Assistant Online Apply 2018: Candidate here is good news for those who are looking to work with the RBI. Most awaited RBI Assistant Recruitment Notification 2018 is here those who want to work with RBI, can now apply for the post as the RBI has released the official advertisement for the post of RBI Assistant. This RBI Assistant Application Form 2018 is available soon at the Reserve Bank of India Career. Once you submit the form online soon. The required details about the exam schedule, exam pattern, and admit card are given here in the article below. In this post, you can find all the required details like submitting the application form and also important details which are related to the RBI application dates.
Details of RBI Assistant Recruitment 2018
|The Name of Bank||Reserve Bank Of India (RBI)|
|No. of Posts||Soon Updated|
|Application Process Open On||Soon Updated|
|Last Date of Form Registration||Soon Updated|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|RBI Asst Prelims Exam Dates||Soon Updated|
|RBI Assistant Mains Exam Schedule||Soon Updated|
|Assortment Process||Preliminary Exam, Mains Exam and Personal Interview|
|Result Dates||Update Soon|
|Job Location||PAN India|
Apply Online For RBI Assistant Vacancy 2018
- First, visit our official website RBI Opportunities.
- Then do check for the exact link of the RBI Assistant Notification 2018.
- Then do click on it and read the RBI Asst Eligibility Criteria properly.
- Suitable aspirants can hit the Apply Online button and enter the valid details.
- Upload the recent photograph and signature in the correct jpg format.
- Attach the scanned copy of the required documents/ certificates with the form.
- Finally, pay the application fee through online mode (amount is given below).
- Then submit the page and save the receipt in the system.
- Take a print of the same for the further references.
Note: It might also ask you to attach your documents so please take scanning copy of all your education qualified documents and also upload it on the website. For more details regarding the application process do visit the official website.
RBI Vacated Post Around India 2018
The candidate who gets selected will be placed anywhere in India. Your job post could be anywhere from the below-given places.
- New Delhi.
- Kochi and Thiruvananthapuram.
Eligibility Required For RBI Assistant 2018
Candidates applying for the post need to meet the minimum eligibility criteria in case you apply without meeting the eligibility then your form would be rejected then and there so be careful while applying.
Age Limit – The minimum age eligibility should be 18 years and the maximum should be 28 years to be eligible. The ST, SC, OBC, Ex-Serviceman, PWD categories candidates will the relaxation on the upper age limit as per the norm.
Education Qualification – The aspirants must have to complete the Bachelor’s Degree (UG) with at least 50% aggregate marks from the recognized university/ college.
Application Fee – Rs. 50/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serv. (Intimation Charges) whereas Rs. 450/- for OBC/ General candidates (Exam fee + Intimation Charges) has to pay online to be registered for the further process.
RBI Assistant 2018 Exam Syllabus
Exam Pattern For RBI Asst Prelims Exam 2018
|Topics||No. of Questions||Max Marks||Time Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||1 Hour (60 Min)|
Reserve Bank Of India Asst Mains Exam Pattern:
|Topics||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Composite Time|
|English Language||40||40||30 Min|
|Numerical Ability||40||40||30 Min|
|General Awareness||40||40||25 Min|
|Test of Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 Min|
Aspirants who are looking for the RBI Assistant Syllabus 2018 have not to worries, you can get the previous year papers which will be helpful for you to refer online or else you can even download it for free of cost and refer it in your leisure time. Coming to the present year syllabus you can get the syllabus very soon on the official website, but as of now, the exam syllabus particular date is not been declared so you need to wait for some more time.
Selection Process of the RBI Assistant 2018
The aspirants have to go through the three phases. First of all eligible applicants have to appear in the Preliminary Examination which will be held on 16th Aug 2018. Those who successfully clear that exam by getting minimum cutoff marks will have to undergo Mains Online Examination. Contenders also have to reach or qualify the 2nd round to proceed to the final round which is PI (Personal Interview).
Important Note – Prelims Exam will be just qualifying in nature. No marks will be added to the mains exam for the selection of Interview round.
Download Admit Card for the RBI Assistant Exam 2018
Admit card would be issuing soon so once the date has been declared by the officials. We will surely update all the information on the website. Once it will available, you have to download and keep it safe. Without the admit card/ hall ticket, no applicants will allow to writing the exam.
Declaration of RBI Assistant Result & Cutoff Marks 2018
Results of the exam would be declared soon so dates are still in discussion. Keep checking our website for all the updates of the results. We can update with the Prelims and Mains Examination Expected Cutoff 2018 here soon. Candidates can also refer this portal for the information of Latest Government Jobs in India.
RBI Very Important Dates to be Remembered
- The application form release date – Soon Updated
- The start date to fill up the application form – Soon Updated
- The last date to submit your online application form of to RBI – Soon Updated
- Last day to pay the RBI fee – Soon Updated
- Edit Closure Date – Soon Updated
- Commencement of the RBI Prelims Online Exam – Soon Updated
- Admit card issuing date (Prelims) -Soon Updated
- Results declaration date of Preliminary Exam – Soon Updated
- Mains Exam Date of RBI Assistant – Soon Updated
- The announcement of Result (Mains) –Declared Soon
- Interview Dates – Update Soon.
For more details do visit our official website of the RBI.