The KEA (Karnataka Examination Authority), Karnataka, has conducted an examination for the admissions of candidates who have completed their Under Graduation and are interested now to pursue their Post-Graduation by applying for the PGCET examination. The candidates who have already applied for the examination might be searching for the admit cards which is mandatory for appearing in the examination, syllabus which helps them to prepare for the examination and after examination, they will be eager to check out the result and their rank card.
PGCET-2016 Hall Tickets, Syllabus, Rank Card Download
The KEA has released a notification at their official website about the admission procedure for the Post Graduation courses all over the state of Karnataka. The KEA helps the candidates for getting admissions in the best colleges/ Institutes with a seat in the course they are interested in, by just preparing well and qualifying in the examination conducted by the organization. The examination is scheduled in the month of June-2015. The candidates might be searching the process for downloading the admit cards so that they can look up their convenience to reach the examination center on time.
Details about the notification:
- Name of the organization: Karnataka Examination Authority)
- Examination: Post-Graduation Common Entrance test.
- Examination Date: June-2016.
- Category: Admit Card, Syllabus and Rank Card.
- Official Website: kea.kar.nic.in.
How to get the admit card, syllabus and rank card for PGCET-2016
- Visit the portal provided above.
- Search for KEA PGCET notification.
- Various links will be provided separately for admit card, syllabus and rank card.
- Select the link which you are searching for.
- Provide your admit card number and other particulars.
- Click on Submit.
- Take a hard copy in the case of admit card and rank card (After exams).
- For syllabus, download the file.