OUCET Result 2019|OU PGCET Rank Card 2019: The Osmania University (OU) had released a notification for the admissions of the PG, PG Diploma & 5-Year Integrated Programmes 2019-20. The candidates interested to join in Osmania Univ PG Admissions 2019-20 are applied for the Common Entrance Test (CET)-2019. The OU PGCET 2019 Applications closed in the month of May 2019. The candidates registered for the OUCET 2019 Admissions are appear for the entrance test in the month of June 2019. After completion of the examination, all the applicants are looking for the OUCET 2019 Results on the official site. The OU PGCET Result 2019 releases in the month of July 2019.
The publishing date of the www.osmania.ac.in PGCET Score Card 2019 intimated in our web portal. The students can follow the steps mentioned below to download the OU PGCET Rank Card 2019 from the website. Here we provide a link to get the OUCET 2019 Merit List directly from the official site. The Osmania Univ PG Entrance Ranks declared on the basis of the OUCET Cut off Marks 2019. The details of OU PGCET Cut Off Marks, the release date of results, OUCET Counselling Schedule & others are available in the article below.
OUCET Result 2019
|University Name||OU – Osmania University|
|Exam Name||Common Entrance Test (CET)|
|Admission Courses||PG, PG Diploma & 5-Years Integrated Programmes|
|Date of OUCET 2019 Examination||June 2019|
|OU PGCET 2019 Result Date||Updated Soon|
|OU PGCET Counselling Dates||July 2019|
OU PGCET 2019 Set Wise Answer Key
The applicants need to visit the official website of the University for knowing the answer key details. The OU CET Answer Key 2019 available in PDF format. Students have to visit the official page & check the answer key downloading link. The association will release the answer key with 10 days. In that page, you must select the set of question paper you attempted in the exam from all sets as set A/ B/ C/ D. After selecting a PDF will be available with your set of answer keys. Match your answers with the following set of answer key. By comparing answer, the students will get an idea about the marks going to score in the entrance exam. For aspirants, we have provided a link below to download the pdf file of answer key from the official web portal.
Release Date of Osmania University PGCET Result 2019
Like every year this year, OU conducted the common entrance test for all the candidates interested in taking admissions in the University & applied for the exam. Every year a large number of aspirants will participate in OUCET Admission 2019 in Telangana state. Many candidates appeared for this exam for taking admissions into various streams as MA, MSW, M.Sc, M.Ed, M.P.Ed, M.Lib.Sc, M.Com & PG diploma course. The candidates may be eager to know the OU PGCET Results of their performance in the exam.
The results will be available on the official web o the University. By then aspirants can check the answer keys released by the University. Directorate for admissions will release the answer keys after one or two weeks after completion of the exam. This answer key will give the idea to the candidates that, how many marks they have got in the exam.
OU PGCET Score/Rank Card 2019
After the successful announcement of the result, candidates can visit the official web of the and check the result. The one who is aware of checking the result can follow the below procedure. This is the simple procedure of checking the result. OU PGCET Score Card 2019 can be download from the official portal.
- To check the result visit the official page.
- When you reach here to search for the notification.
- Then to open it click on the notification link.
- Here search for the OU-CET/ PGCET Result link.
- You need to enter the details asking for it.
- Enter the registered number and click on submit button.
- The result will be available on the web page and the aspirants can take print out of the result.
- Check your results and take its print out after downloading it.
OUCET Gen BC SC ST Cut off Marks 2019
After the declaration of results, the University releases the OUCET Cut Off Marks 2019. After the declaration of the cut off marks list candidates able to view their cutoff merit list from the official portal. The Osmania University Entrance Cut Off releases on the factors of a number of applied candidates, available seats, reservation criteria, previous cut off marks & others. The contenders can visit the official site regularly to know the release date of cut off marks. For students, we will update the latest cut off marks on our web page.
Declaration Date of OUCET Merit List 2019
The Osmania University PUCET Merit List is announcing on the official web of the University. Merit list the final list of the candidate selection is done by the Directorate of admission. This merit list is preparing as per the cut off marks, the number of seats available & category of the applicants.
OU PGCET Counselling Schedule 2019
OUCET 2019 PG Courses List
- MA (Ancient History, Culture & Archaeology, Arabic, Economics, English, French, Geography, Hindi, History, Islamic Studies, Kannada, Linguistics, Marathi, Persian, Philosophy, Political Science, Psychology, Public Administration, Sociology, Statistics, Tamil, Telugu & Urdu).
- M.Sc (Applied Chemistry, Applied Mathematics, Applied Statistics, Astronomy, Biochemistry, Botany, Chemistry, Computation Physics, Computer Science, Genetics, Geology, Geography, Geo-Physics, Maths, Microbiology, Physics, Statistics, Zoology & Environmental Science.
- M.Sc (Tech-Geophysics, 3 years)/ Tech – Applied Electronics)/ (Medicinal Chemistry).
- ME (Hydraulics, Soil Mechanics, Foundation Engineering, Structural Engineering, Hydro Mech & Water Management, Geo Tech, Electrical Power System Engg., Electrical Machine, Control System , Industrial Drive and Control, Heat Power Engg., Telecom Control Engg., Production, Electronics & Communication, Digital System, Microwave & Radar, System and Control.
- M. Tech (Plant Design Process, Dynamics Centres Transfer Process Chemical Reaction, Ceramic Engg., Material Science & Technology, Technology of Pharmaceuticals, Technology of Surface Coating, Fine Chemicals, Technology of Vegetable Oil, Fats & Detergent)
- B. Ed
- M. Ed
- M. P. Ed
- PG Diploma
- Chemistry/Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Economics/ Applied Economics
- Mass Communication & Journalism