MPSC Recruitment Tax Assistant Apply Online 2019: Here is a notice for the aspirants who waiting for the Maharashtra PSC recruitment 2019 Notification. Now the Maha board authorities are going to release the MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2019. The candidates who have the interest & eligibility all can apply the recruitment notification. The state board authorities now plan to release the Maha Tax Assistant Notification 2019 Pdf in coming weeks. Once the authorities release the notification candidates check & apply the application form. The MPSC Tax Assistant Application 2019 Form available dares are we updated soon our page. The mode of submitting the application form is an online mode.
The candidates who want to apply the MPSC Tax Assist Registration 2019 Form first check the details of recruitment. The aspirants want to check the details of application dates, MPSC Tax Assistant Eligibility 2019, selection process and other details can follow the below article.
MPSC Recruitment Tax Assistant Apply Online 2019 Admit Card
The MPSC (Maharashtra Public Service Commission) is every year conducting the many recruitment processes to fill the many vacancies in the Maharashtra State. Many candidates applied the MPSC recruitment notifications and many of the candidates also get the job in the MPSC. Now the board is a plan to issue the MPSC Tax Asst Recruitment 2019 Notification for various vacancies. The authorities once release the total vacancies we intimated on our page. The Maha PSC Tax Assistant Selection 2019 Process is written the exam, personal interview, and merit list. The authorities first release MPSC Tax Assistant Exam Date 2019 on its web page.
In this article you can find the details like download the application form, procedure to apply for the post, exam schedule, admit card details, results, eligibility, selection process, and last day to apply for the posts be careful.
Maha Tax Assistant Online Application Dates 2019
|Name of the Board||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Post Name||Tax Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||Various posts|
|Application Starting Date||Released Soon|
|Last date for Application||Updated Soon|
|Selection Process||Written Exam & Interview|
|Article Category||MPSC Tax Assistant recruitment 2019|
|Official Web Page||www.mpsc.gov.in|
Eligibility for MPSC Tax Assistant Selection 2019
The candidates who are interested to apply for this post need to meet the eligibility criteria of the MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment then only your application form would be accepted. In case you don’t meet the eligibility criteria and you still have applied for the post, then your application form would be rejected then and there by the officials.
- Graduation is important to apply for this post, means candidates should have completed a minimum degree while applying.
- The aspirants also score the minimum passing marks in the graduation.
- The applicant’s age should be minimum 18 years, and the maximum age should be 33 years.
- The authorities provide the category wise age relaxation. The age relaxation details candidates can check the official notification pdf.
- For the Open Category candidates can pay the application fee is INR 365.
- For the Reserved Category candidates can pay the application fee is INR 265.
Selection Process for the post of MPSC Tax Assistant 2019:
- Candidates who are appearing for the MPSC first round exam which is the written exam should qualify and then only you will be processed for the second round which is the Personal interview, based on your performance in both the rounds you will be selected by the officials of MPSC.
Pay scale for the MPSC Tax Assistant:
- The pay scale for the Tax assistant would be from INR 5200 to INR 20200+ Grade pay of INR 2400 per month.
MPSC Tax Assistant 2019 ~ Apply Online
The candidates who have the above eligibility all can apply the recruitment application form. The board authorities release the MPSC Tax Assist Online Application 2019 Form on its web page. the authorities once release the application form we intimated on our page. After release the recruitment application form we intimated on our page. For candidate references here we listed the few steps & official link to apply the application. The easy way to check fill the application steps is mentioned below.
- To apply for the post you need to visit the official website first.
- Then check for the exact link of the MPSC Tax Assistant Recruitment 2019 Form.
- Do click o it and you will get the application form in the form on the front you.
- Do fill all the required details in the application form.
- Then do submit the form online.
- Before submitting the form you need to even pay the application fee which would be according to your category wise.
- Finally, download the application form further preferences.
MPSC Tax Assistant Admit Card and Syllabus 2019
Looking for the admit card of the present year here is an update the officials of the MPSC has yet not announce the admit card. Once the date is been declared of issuing the Maharashtra Tax Assistant Hall Ticket 2019 we will surely update all the information on our official website.
Coming to the present year syllabus, it is said that the officials are going to release the present year syllabus. The board authorities release the MPSC Tax Assistant Exam Pattern 2019 MPSC Tax Assistant Syllabus 2019 on its official notification Pdf. The candidate can check the exam syllabus and start preparing for the exam.
Maha PSC Tax Assistant Exam Result 2019
Once the exam completed the board authorities plan to release the exam result on its web page. The exam appeared candidates waiting for the MPSC Tax Assistant Result 2019 date and searching the various web portal. The authorities only release the exam, result on its web page. The exam completed after one month the board issue the exam result. Once release the exam result the students visit the official page and check the result by using the hall ticket number & password.
The candidates have any doubts on the above article please comment below we answer your question for more latest updates keeps visit our page regularly.