MP VYapam Group 1 Recruitment 2016 Application Syllabus Exam Pattern
Good news for the aspirants who are looking for the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission-[MPPSC] notification of group 1 in the year of 2016 as it is may hold its state service Preliminary exam for group 1 very soon , so here is some information which will be helpful for some people who doesn’t know the syllabus and the scheme and pattern of this examination.
As every one knows that MP group 1 has twos stages of examination
1- preliminary exams.
2- Mains Exams.
In the preliminary Examination.
There will be Paper I which is General Studies.
and also the Paper II which is General Aptitude Test.
This two papers of preliminary Examination will be of objective type.
The Paper I will be consisting the Mcq’s from following topics
3-Indian and world geography,
5- Indian economy.
Note : The main emphasis will be on the Geography section , History section, Economy section, Polity and Culture section of Madhya Pradesh state.
And all the candidates who are appearing in this examination may note that This assessment is just a screening test. And if one gets best marks will be shortlisted and then they will be declared as qualified for the mains examination. And after writing the mains exams ,the candidates who are qualified in this Examination are Called for the Final round of selection that is interview .
MPPEB Group 2 Pattern of Examination:
Both the papers 1 and 2 will have a total of 100 questions which will carry 200 marks that means 2 marks will be given for one each right answer and the total time allotted for this Examination will be for 2 hours for each paper.
Information regarding the syllabus for Preliminary examination of MP group 1 :
PAPER 1- : GENERAL STUDIES
1. Current Events of National & International Importance
2. General Science and Environment
4. -Geography of India
-General Geographical awareness of world.
5. Indian Polity and Economy
6. History of India and Independent India
7. Polity and Economy of M.P.
8. Geography, History and Culture of M.P.
9. The Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993.
10. Scheduled Caste & Scheduled Tribe (Prevention of Atrocities) 1989 and the Protection of Civil Rights Act, 1955.
11. Information and Communication Technology.
PAPER 2- : GENERAL APTITUDE TEST-[GAT]
1. Logical reasoning and analytical ability.
2. Interpersonal skill including communication skill.
4. Hindi Language Comprehension Skill.
5. Decision making and problem solving.
6. General mental ability.
7. Basic numeracy.
Click me to get the information on MP Group 1 exam 2016.