MBBS Admissions 2019 – Top Medical Colleges & NRI Seats: National Testing Agency (NTA) is going to conduct NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test) for the students who willing to take admission Medical Courses. NEET will be conducted in the month of May 2019. It is a national level examination conducted for the students who want to take admission in MBBS and BDS Course. This is a good opportunity for the candidates who want to make their career in Medical Field. All the participating candidates have to submit the application form before the last date.
MBBS Admissions 2019 Forms available in the month of Nov/ Dec 2018. Participating candidates can check the NEET Eligibility 2019 to refer given article. In this article, we are updating all the details about mbbs in china 2019 such as eligibility criteria, application dates, application form, exam pattern, syllabus, exam date, admit card. For more details keep on visiting this website.
MBBS Admissions 2019
National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) will be conducted by the National Testing Agency- NTA for admission into MBBS/ BDS Courses. NTA NEET will conduct in the month of May 2019 for medical courses. The people who want Enroll for MBBS in Ukraine February Intake 2019 those can grab this best chance. Eligible aspirants can need to fill the application form before the last date. Study MBBS in Ukraine Application dates will intimate soon in the official website. The students who are looking for the NTA NEET Syllabus 2019 will available given below article. The postulants who have applied for the post those can download the NTA NEET Admit Card 2019 from the official website prior to the exam date. Further details regarding NTA MBBS/ BDS Admission 2019 to refer given article.
Overview of MCI and WHO Approved Colleges
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency- NTA|
|Exam Name||National Eligibility Entrance Test- NEET|
|Admission for||MBBS/ BDS Courses|
|NTA NEET Application Dates||Nov/ Dec 2018|
|Admit Card issuing date||April 2019|
|NEET Exam Date||5th May 2019|
|Result Announcement Date||Declared Soon|
|Article About||NTA NEET Admission 2019|
Candidates are eligible to take admission in all the colleges in India which offer these courses. NEET Notification Details is released on the official website. On the basis of performance in the examination, candidates can take admission in best colleges in India and at mindcypress study abroad . Notification details will be soon released on the official website.
Eligibility Criteria for NTA NEET Admission 2019
The people must have completed 12th Class with Physics, Biology/ Biotechnology, Chemistry, & Mathematics or any other elective subjects in relevant stream from a recognized board. Aspirants must have scored minimum 50% in PCB group (45% for General-PH candidates and 40% for SC/ ST/ OBC).
The contenders must have aged between 17 years to 25 years as on 31st December of the admission year (for reserved candidates max age limit is 30 years).
Application Fees Of NEET 2019
Candidates have to pay the application forms for getting Russia Georgia Philippines MBBS admission Medical Courses. Candidates belonging to general and OBC have to pay Rs 1400/- and candidates belonging to SC/ST Category the application fees is Rs 750/-.
|Category||Application Fee (without late fee)||Application Fee (with late fee)*|
|General and OBC||Rs. 1400/-||Rs. 2800/- (1400+1400)|
|SC/ ST/ PH||Rs. 750/-||Rs. 2150/- (750+1400)|
Aspirants must be eligible to fill the Auxilo mbbs study loan form. Candidates for NEET NRI Seats 2019 can fill the application form online. To fill the application form candidates have to visit the official website to know information on Top Medical Colleges. Application forms have to be submitted before the last date.
NEET Exam Pattern 2019
- The question paper will have MCQ (objective type of questions) candidates have to select the right answer from options available.
- Total around 180 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Duration of the exam is 3 hours.
- For every correct answer in AIPMT 4 marks will be allotted
- In the exam, 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
|Subjects||No. of Question||Total Marks|
Syllabus for NTA NEET 2019
Questions in MCQ will be asked from following topics:
- Physical world and measurement
- Work, Energy, and Power
- The motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- The behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Laws of Motion
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Electronic Devices
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Structure of Atom
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Redox Reactions
- S-Block Element (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals)
- Environmental Chemistry
- Some p-Block Elements
- Organic Chemistry- Some Basic Principles and Techniques
- Solid State
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Surface Chemistry
- P- Block Elements
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- D and f Block Elements
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
- Chemical Kinetics
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Coordination Compounds
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Diversity in Living World
- Plant Physiology
- Structural Organisation in Animals and Plants
- Cell Structure and Function
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Human physiology
- Ecology and environment
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biotechnology and Its Applications
NEET Admit Card 2019
The people who are going to participate in the NEET those can download the hall ticket from the official website prior to the exam date. The NTA NEET Hall Ticket 2019 can download by using roll number and date of birth from the web portal. All the detail about exam details such as exam date, time, exam center will available on the call letter. The students must carry original id proof along with hall ticket to the exam hall.