LNUPE Gwalior BPEd MPEd Admission Notification 2016 Form
The LNUPE (The Lakshmibai National University of Physical Education) has released a notification for fulfilling the seats in admission of MPEd and BPEd (Master of Physical Education and Bachelor of Physical Education respectively). The candidates interested to pursue their Masters and Bachelor’s degree from one of the best universities i.e LNUPE, can apply for the admission and the procedure to apply form in LNUPE is provided here.
Information On LNUPE B.P.Ed M.P.Ed Admission Notification 2016
Details for applying MPEd in LNUPE , Department of Teacher Education:
Eligibility to apply for LNUPI MPEd 2016:-
- The candidate should have a valid 4 years degree either regular or integrated, from a recognized university/ Institute with a minimum of 50% marks. The % exempted about 5% for SC/ST/OBC and also for the candidates who stood in any three positions of state level sports competitions which are held by a respective association and also for the candidates who are a participant in sports at National level.
- The candidates must have the proof of the caste reservation which is more helpful because the university follows the rules and regulations of Central Government according to which, there should be reservation for SC/ST.
- For female aspirants who are interested in MPEd, they may be married but in case of pregnancy they have to discontinue the course at least for one year.
Applying process for MPED admission in LNIPE 2016
- If the candidate is paying the cost of prospectus by hand then it costs 500/- but if he send it through post then it increases by 50/- that implies a total of 550/-.
- The candidate have to fill the form and send the prospectus along with the Xerox copy of all documents (attested) and a Demand Draft (DD) of 200/- in the favour of, The Registrar, LNUPE, Gwalior.
For doubts you can contact us at LNUPE, Mela Road, Gwalior, M.P-474002, India. Contact No: 4000918/4000906.
*Date from which the candidates can apply: soon.
*Last date to apply is: updated soon.
Details for applying BPEd, Department of Teacher Education:
Eligibility to apply for BPEd in LNUPE 2016:-
- The candidate he/she applying for admission should have passed their intermediate or equivalent course with at-least 45% marks and 5% of exemption for SC/ST/Candidates with sport quote (State/National/Inter-University/SGFI level).
- The age limit is 21 years but for applicants with reservation of SC/ST or foreigners, the age relaxation is 25 years.
Applying process of LNUPE B.P.Ed 2016
- The application procedure is same as that for MPEd.
Click me to Download the form of LNUPE MPED BPED 2016 from the portal
Note: LNUPE MPEd and BPEd Opening and closing dates are same. .