LIC AAO Gen OBC SC ST Sec & Over Expected Cut off 2016
The one of the best organizations in the filed of Insurance is Life Insurance Corporation of India, which have, recently released the notification to let all the interested candidates apply for the post of Assistant Administrative Officer which is also known as Generalist. The candidates who have successfully applied for the post and waiting for the examinations, are finding out the cutoff marks list based on the category/ reservation for which they are looking for the organization to mention the Category-wise Expected Cutoff marks For LIC AAO Recruitment-2016. We also provide the information regarding the exam dates, admit card download, cutoff marks based on the reservation, the applicant belongs to till the results and post allotment.
Key Information On LIC AAO Exam 2016
The LIC found a total number of 700 vacant positions in its organization for the position of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO), for which it is going to conduct an examination based on which the candidate will be selected. The applicants need to download and check out the previous year’s cutoff marks and this year’s expected cutoff marks which will be helpful for the candidate to get shortlisted easily in the examination. They just need LIC AAO General Expected Cutoff Marks-2016, LIC AAO OBC Expected Cutoff Marks-2016 and LIC AAO SC/ST Expected Cutoff Marks-2016.
LIC AAO Recruitment Cutoff Marks Details 2016:
- Organization: LIC.
- Official Website: http://licindia.in/
- Post Name: Generalist.
- Category: Reservation based Cutoff Marks.
- Status: Will be available soon.
How To Check Out The Expected Cutoff Marks For LIC AAO Recruitment-2016?
- The applicant need to logon the page mentioned above.
- Click on the Expected cutoff marks link after selecting the post name.
- The cutoff marks will be described separately for sections, overall cutoff, interview cutoff and final cutoff.
- Download the file and prepare according to cutoff marks in such a way that you get minimum qualifying marks.
Click here to get the cut off information.