KPTCL Apply Online 6213 Junior Lineman & JSA Jobs 2016 Syllabus, Notification
KPTCL has recently launched notification about the Junior Lineman and JSA Vacancies. Application form this post is now available on the official website. Candidates who are interested in working with KPTCL can now apply for this post. This job location would be all over Karnataka.
Online application form would be available on the official website form August 8th, 2016. From here you can get all the required details like selection process, admit card, eligibility, application process, and results.
A total number of posts vacated are 6213.
KPTCL vacated posts are 350.
For the Junior Attendant Backlog post, 61 posts are vacated.
For the Junior Lineman Backlog post, 142 posts are vacated.
Eligibility Age Wise as well as Qualification Wise
Minimum would be 18 years and the maximum age would be according to your caste wise. Below are in detailed maximum age mentioned.
- For the General Caste maximum age would be 35 years.
- For the Cat 2A, 2B, and 3A, 3B-38 years.
- For the SC and ST caste and cat 1 – 40 maximum age.
- Including candidates should also have good eye sight and physical test.
- Applying candidates for this post need to be an SSLC, class 10th qualified from the Karnataka State Board.
- You need to even have knowledge of reading and writing Kannada language.
- The first round of the selection process would be the 100 meters running race and the duration of this race would be 10 minutes.
- 50 Skippings to be completed in 1 minute.
- Mandatory Climbing Electrical Pole
- Running race of 800 meters.
The applied candidates for the post must be looking for the Junior Lineman and JSA pay scale. No worries you can get all the required details related to the KPTCL pay scale on the official website.
- To apply for the posts you need to visit the official website of the KPTCL.
- Then now check for the exact link of the Recruitment notification of KPTCL.
- Then do click on it and now try to check for the application form link.
- Then do click on it and now enter all your required details.
- Even do attach all your documents scanned copies
- Click on submit tab and take a print copy of your application form.
Admit Card would be given right after the application process is completed. The issuing date of the admit card is still in discussion so we advise you to keep checking the official website to get all to required details
Results would be declared right after all the rounds of the selection process are completed. As of now the exact date is not been decided by the official. Once the date is decided we will update all the information on the official website.