JNVST Admission 2020: Good news for the parents who want their child will pursue their qualification from the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya. The JNVST Admission for Class 6th and 9th will start soon. Candidates who want to take admission will complete class 5th and class 8th for standard VI and standard IX respectively. The NVS Application Form 20120 will available soon on the official website. Selection will be made on the basis of online examination which will be held in February, April and June 2020. Interested contenders can check the JNVS Class 6th Admission Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, Selection Test details in the article below.
JNVST Admission 2020 VIth IXth Class Application Form
- JNVST Admission 2020 VIth IXth Class Application Form
- NVS VI & IX Application Form 2020
- Eligibility Required For Novodaya Vidyalaya Admission
- Details Of JNVST Application Form Submission
- Navodaya Vidyalaya Class 6 Admission Notification 2020
- How To Apply Online for NVS Standard VI Admission
- Admit Card Issuance
- Exam Pattern & Syllabus For JNV Class VI Test
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test- J.N.V.S.T Application form for the admission will be given along with the prescribed Application Form and it is also attached with the prospectus which is available free of cost from the Following Authority:
Authorities To Get JNVTU Admission Form 2020
- The Block Education Officer- [BEO].
- The District Education Officer- [DEO].
And also one may get the application form from
- The headmaster of any Government.
- Head Master of any Government aided.
- The headmaster of a Recognized Accredited Institute &
- The Centre of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan or the N.I.O.S where he/she is pursuing.
NVS VI & IX Application Form 2020
From the above sources if in some cases an applicant who is Not able to get the application due to its unavailability of JNVST Application Form, He/ she can copy the format of the Application Form on the plain paper (preferably 21cm x 30cm, A4 size) from the official website/ portal that is [www.navodaya.nic.in] or by the advertisement in the newspaper and can apply it.
Eligibility Required For Novodaya Vidyalaya Admission
Educational Qualification –
- Postulants appearing for the selection exam must be studying in Class-V for the whole of the
academic session 2020 in a Government aided/ other recognized schools.
- Candidates who will be passing ‘B’ certificate competency course of National Institute of
Open Schooling on or before 30th September 2018 will be entitled to participate in the test.
- Aspirants who have not been promoted and admitted to Class-V before 15th September,
2018 is not eligible to apply
Age Limit – Contenders seeking admission should not have been born before 1st May 2005 and after 30th April 2009. This is for all category students. No one will get any relaxation on the age limit.
Details Of JNVST Application Form Submission
By the last date, the Duly filled latest application form must be submitted and should be reached the Block Education Officer. The application will be signed by the Head of the recognized school or by the Special Education Scheme officer of Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, where the child is pursuing his studies in Class 6th and 9th, Applicants are Suggested to get the acknowledgment from the BEO at the time of submission of admission/Application Form on or before the last date.
|The Name Of School||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti- NVS|
|Admission Test Name||Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test- JNVST|
|Admission for||Class 6th and Class 9th|
|Academic Year (Session)||2020-21|
|Selection/ Assortment Process||Online Exam|
|Official Web Portal||www.nvshq.org|
|Exam Dates||Feb/ April/ June 2020|
|Result Declaration||Mention Below|
How To Apply Online for NVS Standard VI Admission
The process for applying for JNV Selection Test has been simplified through the online process. Aspirants along with his /her guardians may approach the Common Service Centre along with duly filled in the certificate from the Head Master of School where the candidate is studying in Class V.
- Candidates have to visit the official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya.
- There you can get the tab of Admission on JNV under that Prospectus cum Application Form are given.
- Open that and search the JNV Lateral Entry Application form 2020.
- Enter the valid details in the correct form and upload the recent photo with signature.
- Attach the required documents and pay the application fee via net banking/ debit card/ credit card.
- Submit the page and save the transaction ID and receipt in the system for future references.
JNV Selection Test Schedule
|February 2020||April 2020||June 2020|
|State of Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Arunachal Pradesh (except Dibang Valley & Tawang Districts), Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh (except Chamba, Kinnaur, Mandi, Sirmour, Kullu, Lahaul & Spiti and Shimla Districts), Jharkhand, Kerala, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Orissa, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tripura, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh, & West Bengal (except Darjeeling), Union Territories of Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadar & Nagar Haveli, Daman & Diu, Delhi, Lakshadweep and Puducherry||States of Jammu and Kashmir (except Leh, Kargil & Doda), Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, Uttrakhand and in the Districts of Dibang Valley and Tawang of Arunachal Pradesh, in the Districts of Chamba, Kullu, Mandi, Sirmour of Himachal Pradesh, in the District of Darjeeling of West Bengal||the Districts of Leh, Kargil & Doda of J&K State and in the District of Kinnaur, Shimla and Lahaul & Spiti of Himachal Pradesh State|
Admit Card Issuance
Aspirants who are going to appear in the NVS Admission Test 2020 can download the JNVST Admit Card 2020 from the office of Common Service Centre 10 days or one week prior to the exam. For downloading the Hall Ticket/ Admit Card, Common Service Centre will be charging Rs.10/-per candidate from the applicants or their parents.
Exam Pattern & Syllabus For JNV Class VI Test
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Composite Time|
|Arithmetic Test||25||25||2 Hours|
The selection test will be of objective type questions for 2 (two) hour duration. There will have 3 sections of mental Ability, Language, and Arithmetic. There are 100 questions in all of 100 marks and each carries one mark.
To get the NVS Result 2020 kindly get in touch with us or refer the official website.