JEST Application Form 2018 Syllabus, Pattern & Exam Date
Joint Entrance Screening Test 2018 is a national level test conducted for admissions in courses of PhD & Integrated PhD programme in Physics or Theoretical Computer Science or Neuroscience. The JEST notification 2018 will be released soon. Candidates will are waiting for this test can apply for it. The candidates can apply for various colleges which conduct the JEST for the PhD programme. All the interested candidates are informed to apply for the test on or before the last date of the application form without fail. This is a good opportunity for candidates who are seeking interest towards their careers and aiming high. Various research institutes in India organise the JEST for the candidates. During the last year, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Pune has conducted the JEST. Physics and theoretical computer science subjects are of main in interest in the JEST 2018.
Key Information On JEST Entrance Exam 2018
Candidates who are interested in the PhD programme in physics and theoretical computer sciences can apply for JEST 2018. Candidates should have certain eligibility criteria for applying.
|Exam Name||Joint Entrance Screening Test|
|Examination for||PhD Programmes|
|JEST Exam Date||Update Soon|
Eligibility Requirement for JEST 2018
Applicants shall have a Post Graduation degree from a recognised university in particular fields.
Candidates shall have B.Tech/ BE/ B.Sc / M.Sc degree completed in order to apply for JEST 2018.
For Neuroscience/ Theoretical Computer Sciences:
Candidates will apply for admissions in Neuroscience/ Computer sciences should have completed the M.E / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc in the relevant stream from a recognised college or university.
For more details regarding required educational qualification for application of JEST 2018 refer the notification.
APPLICATION FEE OF JEST 2018:
- The application fee of JEST 2018 for General and OBC candidates is Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST candidates application fee is Rs.150/-
- Candidates can pay their respective amount through online by SBI I collect facility or through the debit card/ credit card /SBI net banking.
How to Apply Online JEST Application 2018
- Candidates willing to appear for the JEST 2018 need to follow the below steps to apply.
- Firstly open the web page of JEST 2018.
- Download and read the JEST notification carefully.
- Search for the link applies online for 2018 JEST.
- After the registration process, it provides an email id for the candidate to log in.
- Using the email, login and fill in all the details asked.
- After completion of filling the form submit it.
- Upload your scanned picture and sign.
- Make the payment as per your category through online.
- Download the application form.
Exam Pattern of JEST 2018
- JEST 2018 is a programme for PhD in Physics and Theoretical computer science/ Neurosciences. The exam will be conducted on the syllabus of post graduation in these fields.
- The exam will be conducted in English.
- Total 180 minutes will be the time duration for the candidates.
- The exam question paper will contain objective type with multiple choices.
- JEST 2018 total marks will be 100.
- Physics paper will consist of 2 sections, the first section has 25 questions each of 1 mark and the second section has 25 question of 3 marks each.
SYLLABUS OF JEST ENTRANCE 2018
Candidates shall follow the notification of JEST 2018 to know the syllabus for the exam.
IMPORTANT DATES OF JEST 2018
The dates of exam of JEST 2018 and other will be updated soon.