JAM 2017 Gen OBC SC ST Expected Cut Off Marks
Before few months Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) had invited the online application form for Joint Admission Test for Master degree (JAM). Many interested candidates had applied for this test and this test had held in the month of February 2017 on 12th and lakhs of applicants appeared and now they are waiting for expected cut off eagerly. The expected cut off of Joint Admission Test will be released on the official website. Click on the given website to check expected cut off for JAM test 2017 @ jam.iitd.ac.in
Points on Joint Admission Test 2017 Cutoff For M.Sc –
Exam Name- Joint Admission Test of Master Science (JAM)
Date of Exam- 12th February 2017
Announcement of Results- 27 march 2017
Category- Expected cut off
Status- Not yet declared but released soon on the official portal
The expected cut off will decide by the IIT Delhi depending upon the availability of numbers of seats and appeared candidates in the examination. After the conducting of examination board will release the expected cut off on official portal after that qualified student’s candidates will probably be invited in counselling for admission course of.
Way to check Expected Cut Off JAM 2017 Category wise-
- Desirable and awaited candidate will go to the official website of JAM portal.
- Candidate will search here JAM 2017 Cut Off and after that click on that link.
- A new window will be opened on your computer screen and a PDF file downloaded on the PC screen, it will be cut off.
- Take also a print out of this PDF file for future reference.
Important Dates Of JAM 2017-
- Starting Date of Online Application Form- 02 September 2016
- Last date of Application fee through E-challan- 13 October 2016
- Last date for submission of Online Application form- 13 October 2016
- Jam Examination date- 12 February 2017
- Date of download admit card- From 10th January 2017 onwards till February 12, 2017
- Announcement of JAM 2017 Results- 27 March 2017
Click me to see the portal of JAM and get the updates officially.