- 1 Key information On Indian Navy Officer Bharti 2017
Indian Navy Recruitment Notification 2017 Officer Form Logistic Cadre/ SSC/ATC
There is a good news for all those applicants who are looking for a job in Indian Navy. Indian Navy has issued a notification for the recruitment of officer for male and female candidates. The notification of Navy 2017 is about the recruitment of Commission officer in the logistic cadre and SSC(Short Service Commissioned officer) in ATC and Education Branch. So to help Navy aspirants we are giving key information on Indian Navy latest recruitment 2017, Process to fill Indian Navy officer Form 2017 and expected Indian Navy officer exam date 2017.
The recruitment is for Unmarried Male Applicant should be a permanent Commission Logistic Cadre holding a citizenship in India. Unmarried female and male are only eligible for the short Service Commission and education officer. All the candidates who will be selected have the opportunity to join Indian Navy Academy which is in Kerala.
Indian Navy Academy Is inviting application from all the eligible candidates to be a part of Indian Navy, Kerala. Candidates will be given a chance to become a Permanent Commissioner Officer. Interested Applicants have to download the application forms from the website. Online Registration will be commencing soon. The last date of Online Registration will be intimated shortly. Interested and Eligible candidates have to Submit the Application of Indian Navy SSC/ATC/Logistic cadre 2017 before the end date. Candidate should read all the instructions before filing the Application.
Age Criteria for Indian Navy Recruitment 2017
- Logistics Branch: Candidates age should be minimum 19.5 years and the maximum is 25 years.
- Air Traffic Control Branch:: Candidates age should be minimum 19.5 years and the maximum is 25 years.
- Education Branch: Candidates age should be minimum 21 years and maximum is 25 years.
Educational Qualification for Nau Sena Bharti 2017
- Logistics: Candidate must obtain first class in BE, B.Tech, MCA, MSC.
- Education: Candidates must obtain MSc degree in subjects like physics specialisation, maths subject, chemistry.
- ATC: Candidate must be B.E/B.Tech and should have compulsory subjects physics and maths in 12th Class.
- Candidates Need to log on to the website of Indian Navy.
- Application forms are available on the website of Indian Navy
- Fill the application form officer of Navy with all the relevant details
- Candidates have to take two copies of the Application form
- The application form should be sent Main Post Office, post box no.04, RK Puram New Delhi with all the attested documents.
- The form should be sent through the post and should reach the post office before 11th May 2017.
It is assumed that hall ticket of Indian Navy officer recruitment 2017 will be released in some days
- Aspirants can also search Indian Navy officer SSC/ATC/Logistic 2017 syllabus and exam pattern 2015 from official website
- Know Indian Navy Officer SSC/ATC/Logistic 2015 expected cut off 2017 once exam is over
Click me to fill Indian Navy Officer Form 2017
|Conducting Authority||Indian Navy|
|Vacancy Name||Logistic Cadre/ SSC/ATC|
|Application Availability Date||Update Soon|
|Selection Procedure||Intelligence Test, Picture Perception & Discussion Test, Psychological Test, Group Test, Interview|
|Job Location||Pan India|