IGNOU OPENMAT XLII Application 2017 42nd Prospectus Admit Card Download
The IGNOU has declared the OPENMAT XLII 2017 entrance test for admissions into Management Studies for the academic year of 2017-18. The candidates who are interested and searching for the details of the IGNOU OPENMAT XLII 2017 notification can now start applying for the notification. IGNOU declared the Prospectus in the official page eligible candidate can start applying for the OPENMAT XLII 2017 from now and candidates must apply on or before last date below are some other details like eligibility, application process and admission process.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2017 Details of courses –
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), or
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDIM), or
- Diploma in Management (DIM), or
- PG Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM), or
- PG in Financial Management (PGDFM), or
- PG Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM), or
- PG Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM).
- PG in Financial Markets Practice (PGDFMP)
Details of Eligibility Of OPENMAT 2017:
All the interested applicants must have qualified graduation with 50% of minimum marks for general category and for reserved category 45% marks, and with the minimum of 3 years supervisory/ managerial/professional experience. And Bachelor’s Degree must be with the minimum of 3-year duration.
Candidates must of Professional Degree with the minimum of 50% marks in Engineering/ Chartered Accountancy (ICAI)/ Medicine/ Company Secretary ship (ICSI)/ Cost and Works Accountancy (ICWA)/Law.
NOTE – Foreign students must have the valid visa with minimum duration and admission of foreign students who is residing in India will be processed by the International Division of the University.
For more details read official advt.
OPENMAT 42nd Application process 2017-
- IGNOU every year complete the admission process of Management Programmes is done through OPENMAT Entrance test and OPENMAT held twice a year.
- Applicants need to fill up Application Form for OPENMAT Entrance Test 2017 (Form 1) which is provided in an envelope cover along with Handbook & Prospectus.
- Candidates make sure to fill up the OPENMAT Entrance Test-Form 1 without any mistakes and read instructions before filling.
- Applicants need to send the form in same envelope cover through Registered/Speed Post to reach the IGNOU H.Q.
Make sure to send on or before the last date which will be printed on the application form.
Admission process –
Candidates selection process will be based on result card which will be sent to candidates after completion of OPENMAT examination. The admission process will be based on the cut-off score which will be decided by the University. After qualifying in OPENMAT, candidates need to apply for admission on the specified Application Form which is given in the Prospectus(through form 2)
Application fee details (According To Previous years)-
Candidates need to pay the fee of Rs. 1050/- per course paid through a Bank Draft drawn In favor university at New Delhi by Registered /Speed Post to Registrar (SED), IGNOU Maidan Garhi, New Delhi-110068,
Admit cards –
Candidates can download the admit cards from an official page before 7 days from written test.
Syllabus and Exam Pattern Of OPENMAT 2017 –
Available official page.
Important dates –
- IGNOU MBA Entrance Test 2017 – OPENMAT XLII Notification details
- Closing date of application form (form 1): soon updated
- Date of MBA entrance test – soon updated
- Last date of submission of application form (form 2): soon updated
Download here the application of OPENMAT