IBPS CWE RRB/Gramin Bank Officers Salary 2019 After 11th Bipartite: Good News for the aspirants which are going to apply for the IBPS RRB officers Jobs. The IBPS is going to set up the 11th Bipartite from November 2019. In IBPS Changes his employee’s salary by following the 11th Bipartite. The 11th Bipartite Settlement had a large number of demands. The aspirants eager to know the IBPS CWE RRB Officers Salary 2019 is going to release on the website. For the contenders, we have provided the brief details of IBPS Gramin Bank Officers Salary on our website. There is a table below to get an idea about the bank officers salary details. Below there is a detail of the IBPS RRB PO Salary Increments and perks provided for year PO post. The contenders to know the brief details of the above post can go through the below post.
Benefits of 11th Bipartite RRB PO Salary Structure 2019
The aspirants have doubt what are need and profit provided by the bank when compared to government jobs. The students mostly prefer government jobs. At, same time bank provided the facilities, allowances, grade pay, salary after probation period, salary after 10th bipartite wage revision, etc. The aspirants can go through the below need offered by the banks. A huge number of students not heard about the 10th Bipartite Settlement would come to an end by October. Now the bank from 1st November going to start and a revised Settlement (11th Bipartite Settlement). The bank is going to increase the basic Pay according to 11th Biparttee. In 10th Bipartite the basic pay is 58.40 % were paying for the PO post. But from 11th Bipartite there is an increment of 40% from basic pay. The rules and regulations will be prepared by the government.
Note: The candidates can visit the official website for the IBPS to check more information.
Official Website Address: www.ibps.in
IBPS RRB PO/Officers VIII Hand Salary With Allowances 2019
|Total (without HRA)||36570.38|
|Gross with HRA||38703.38|
|Gross Annual CTC (with HRA but without leased accommodation)||5,57,640.52|
Terms Used in IBPS Gramin Bank PO Pay Scale 2019
- Dearness Allowance (DA) – The bank on the basis of the cost of living adjustment and prepare a list and pay the salary for all government public sector Probationary officers. It is revised on a quarterly basis and based on the Consumer Price Index (CPI). Calculation of DA depends on inflation. DA can go up with higher inflation and also come down if the inflation rate is in negative.
- HRA – The HRA will be given based on the place of posting, and it can be either 9.0% or 8.0% on the basis of posting.
- Special Allowance – There will be added 40% to the basic pay.
- CCA – The CCA also depends on the place of posting and can be either 4% (maximum Rs.870/-) or 3%(Maximum Rs.600/-).
- IBPS Gramin Bank Leased Accommodation – The Bank provides the LA in the place of HRA. The LA will vary from bank to bank and depends on upon the place of posting. Some Gramin banks may offer official bank accommodation/ bank quarters instead of leased housing.
- Travelling Allowance – The bank had decided to pay the fixed amount of Travelling Allowance and reimbursement of petrol bills.
- Medical Aid – The IBPS is going to attach the amount for medical aid from the salary. The medical needs amount may be (Revised price is Rs8000/- p.a.)
- Newspaper Reimbursement: The bank will pay a fixed monthly amount to the cost of one newspaper
- In 11 Bipartite the bank is to introduce the New Pension Scheme
IBPS RRB Officer (Old) Salary Structure 2019 (Up to October)
|Sr. No||Basic Pay Details||Sub-staff Officer MMGS III||Officer SMGs IV & V||Officer TEGS VI & VII|
|1||Present Basic Pay (Notional)||100.00||100.00Marks||100.00|
|2||Special Allowance as per 10thBPS (excluding D.A. thereon)||7.75||10.00||11.00|
|3||Total of (1) and (2) above||107.75||110.00||111.00|
|4||D.A. as on 31.10.2017(Projected) calculated on (3) above||62.93||64.24||64.82|
|5||Total of (3) and (4) above||170.68||174.24||175.82|
|6||Revised Basic Pay, after adding 40% additional load on (5) above||238.95||243.94||246.15|
Salary Structure of IBPS RRB PO Jobs with 11th Bipartite
|S No||Rank/ Grade||Existing Basic Pay (Rupees)||Revised Basic Pay (Rupees)||Annual Increment – New (Rupees)|
|1||Sub-staff||9560||18545||24000||44200||900/8 – 1100/8 – 1400/3|
|2||Clerk||11765||31540||30000||68900||1500/3 – 1900/8 – 2400/8|
|3||Officer – JMGS I||23700||42020||57000||104100||2400/7 – 2900/2 – 3500/7|
|4||Officer – MMGS II||31705||45950||73800||111100||2900/2 – 3500/9|
|5||Officer – MMGS III||42020||51490||97100||123000||3500/5 – 4200/2|
|6||Officer – SMGs IV||50030||59170||114600||141400||4200/4 – 5000/2|
|7||Officer – SMGs V||59170||66070||131400||153400||5000/2 – 6000/2|
|8||Top Executive – TEG VI||68680||76520||159400||185800||6000/2 – 7200/2|
|9||Top Executive – TEG VII||76520||85000||185800||217000||7200/2 – 8400/2|
State Wise/ Bank Wise IBPS RRB PO 11 Bipartite Salary Increments
The bank will give the salary according to the districts and places. The IBPS PO salary differs in Metro and Rural Cities. We will update the latest salary details on our website. The aspirants can go through below states where the salary is going to differ. The cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Uttarakhand, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamilnadu, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal etc the salary are going to differ.
Important Notes of IBPS Rural Bank PO Salary
- The bank jobs have their own preferences, The bank select the highly qualified and meritorious candidates and the attrition rate is also very high as compared to any other sector or industry.
- We see most of the bank employee retire soon. But from 11 Bipartite the bank is going to introduce new jobs for the retired people. Even schemes are going to introduce for the retired people.
- The IPBS also released a notice that if the officials are recruiting the people correctly punished badly. The selection of aspirants according to orders.
- The bank job a more lucrative and interesting profession, banks, especially in the public sector, cannot attract good talent.
- Most of the public sector people willing to choose the government after seeing the needs and allowances.
List of Gramin Banks Comes Under 11th Biopartite Settelement –
- Allahabad UP Gramin Bank
- Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank
- Arunachal Pradesh Rural Bank
- Assam Gramin Vikash Bank
- Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank
- Chattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank
- Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank
- Baroda Rajasthan Ksethriya Gramin Bank
- Madhyanchal Gramin Bank
- Baroda UP Gramin Bank
- Bihar Gramin Bank
- Central Madhya Pradesh Gramin Bank
- Chaitanya Godavari Grameena Bank
- Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank
- Ellaquai Dehati Bank
- Gramin Bank Of Aryavrat
- Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank
- Jammu And Kashmir Grameen Bank
- Jharkhand Gramin Bank
- Karnataka Vikas Grameena Bank
- Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank
- Kaveri Grameena Bank
- Kerala Gramin Bank
- Langpi Dehangi Rural Bank
- Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank
- Maharashtra Gramin Bank
- Malwa Gramin Bank
- Manipur Rural Bank
- Marudhara Rajasthan Gramin Bank
- Meghalaya Rural Bank
- Mizoram Rural Bank
- Nagaland Rural Bank
- Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank
- Odisha Gramya Bank
- Pallavan Grama Bank
- Pandyan Grama Bank
- Paschim Banga Gramin Bank
- Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank
- Prathama Bank
- Puduvai Bharathiar Grama Bank
- Punjab Gramin Bank
- Purvanchal Bank
- Saptagiri Grameena Bank
- Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank
- Saurashtra Gramin Bank
- Sutlej Gramin Bank
- Telangana Grameena Bank
- Tripura Gramin Bank
- Utkal Grameen Bank
- Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank
- Sarva UP Gramin Bank
- Uttarakhand Gramin Bank
- Vananchal Gramin Bank
- Uttarbanga Kshetriya Gramin Bank
- Vidharbha Konkan Gramin Bank