IBPS Clerk Important (Top30) Previous Interviews Questions Download
Recently Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conduct the online examination for the post of Clerk and lakh of students had appeared in the online examination and also qualified the exam and now they after the result they are preparing for interview round because board has been sent a call letter to every qualified candidates to appearing in interview round. Before appearing in interview candidates should know that what types of question are asked at the time of interview by the interviewer. Here we will help to qualified candidates to prepare his final round which is interview.
Some basic Interview Questions for IBPS Clerk-
Here we are providing you field wise interview questions which are generally asked in interview-
- Tell me about yourself?
- Tell me something about your family?
- What are your hobbies?
- What is your name? what is the meaning of it?
Regarding to this job-
- Don’t you think you are overqualified for this post?
- If not selected, what will you do?
- Have appeared at bank interview earlier? Where and what was the result?
- Why did you not get selected last time?
- What improvement have you done to be selected this time?
- What do you think about your selection?
- If I select you, what will do for this bank?
Banking/ Maturity Level-
- Do you feel nervous?
- Why don’t you try for the officer grade when you have qualifications?
- Do you know about the pay scale of bank?
- What is the work of clerk?
- Why do you want to come in banking sector?
Banking and Finance level-
- What is repo rate?
- What is CRR?
- What is SLR?
- Differentiate between debit card and credit card?
- What is Demand draft?
- What is cheque?
- What is sub prime crisis?
- What is money laundering?
- What is NEFT?
- What is RTGS?
These are the basic questions which can be asked in interview of IBPS clerk.