IAS Online Application Form 2017 UPSC Prelims Syllabus
Aspirant of IAS and IFS are to be informed that soon online application of IAS 2017 and online application of IFS 2017 will be available on the official web portal of UPSC the link of which is given below. IAS works as the smooth functioning of law and order in the country. In India Career in IAS is mostly preferred by all the youth of the country and getting a job is not so easy in IAS. In today’s competitive world a job in IAS means a lot to all the people. This is the reason where youth is looking their career as an IAS Officer. AS exam 2017 is a written examination which is held every year. IAS Exam 2017 is directed by UPSC ( Union Public Service Commission) and is said to be the toughest exam as compared to other.
Eligibility Criteria For IAS Prelims Exam 2017
- Candidate must be a graduate from the reputed university college under the Central or State government of India.
- Candidates who will be giving their final exams are also eligible for the IAS Exam 2017.
- Candidates who have passed in MBBS but have not completed the internship are also eligible for IAS Exam 2017.
Age Criteria For UPSC IAS 2017
- Candidate should have the minimum age of 21 years. But not should exceed more than 32 years. If the candidate belongs to SC/ST year age relaxation is applicable max up to five years. In the case of OBC age, relaxation is up to 3 years.
Process To Fill Online Application Form Of UPSC IAS Exam 2017
Registration can be done in two ways online as well as offline mode.
- In the case of offline, the candidate must download the form from the website of UPSC.
- IAS Application form consists of 2 stages registration part 1 and part 2.
- The candidates have to submit the details & after that, they will be asked to print the SBI Challan on paper.
- This is challan is used for payment of application fee.
- Aspirants can also get UPSC IFS application 2017 online
- Fill UPSC IPS application 2017 online
- Get UPSC IRS application 2017 online
- Download UPSC IPS syllabus 2017 online
UPSC IAS Civil Services Preliminary Exam Syllabus 2017
The Preliminary Examination is divided into two papers:
Paper 1 : Paper 1 consists of 200 marks. The duration of the paper is 2 hours.The questions are based on topics which include Current affairs in the country as well as international, Indian History, Indian geography, and economics. Indian politics and governance, Economic & Social Development,Gen Science.
Paper 2 : Duration of the paper is 2 hours carrying 200 marks. It is based on the topics like logical reasoning, mental ability,Comprehension, Communication skills, Decision making power, Interpersonal skills.
Note:The question paper will be of Objective type questions and multiple choice. There will be Negative marking for each wrong answer in objective type questions.
Expected Date For Start Of UPSC Civil Services Application 2017
It is assumed that in accordance with UPSC calendar 2017 the notification of UPSC civil services will be released in may of this year.
Read Here the official notification of UPSC Civil services preliminary exam 2017
Click me to fill UPSC Civil services application 2017 online