HSSC IRB GD Constable Admit Card 2019: We are here to announce you that Haryana State has released a notification on its own official web for the Haryana SSC IRB Constable 2019 Recruitment for both the male and female candidates for the post of the Constable (General Duty). This notification was released and many aspirants applied for this post. Now the HSSC is all set to conduct the examination for all the candidates who applied for the post for selecting the eligible candidates among them. The candidates who applied the application before the last date all waiting for the HSSC IRB GD Constable Exam Date 2019. Now the exam date is released, the board issued the exam admit card also. The candidates who want to attend the exam all download the Haryana IRB GD Constable Hall Ticket 2019 through HSSC page.
The authorities also released the exam pattern on its official notification pdf. The candidates visit the board web page and download the HSSC IRB Constable Previous Year Papers 2019. The aspirants want to check the exam date, hall ticket & model papers downloading links can follow the below article.
HSSC IRB GD Constable Admit Card 2019
- HSSC IRB GD Constable Admit Card 2019
- HSSC IRB GD Constable Admit Card 2019|HSSC Female GD Constable Exam Date
- How to Download HSSC IRB GD Constable Admit Card 2019
- Selection Procedure for the HSSC Constable Post 2019
- Exam Pattern of HSSC Constable (Male/Female) 2019
- Syllabus for the Constable HSSC 2019 Exam
- Check ~ HSSC Constable Exam Result 2019
- Interview cum Physical Test For HSSC Constable
|Name of the Commission||HSSC Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Constable (Male/Female) GD General Duty|
|Selection Procedure||Written exam, PST, PET|
|Exam Name||HSSC Constable Exam 2019|
|Date of the Exam||Updated Soon|
|Details About||HSSC Constable Admit Card 2019|
|Hall Ticket Release Date||Available Now|
HSSC IRB GD Constable Admit Card 2019|HSSC Female GD Constable Exam Date
Admit cards play a very important in every exam, without these admit cards candidates will not be able to write the exam. The Haryana IRB GD Constable Test Call Letter 2019 is important as it contains information about the date, time and center of the exam. If candidates get admit cards on time they can reach the exam center on time.
Candidates can get their admit cards 7-10 days before the examination. To download admit cards candidate need to visit the official web and follow the procedure for downloading the admit cards. Admit cards will be available on the official website of the commission only.
How to Download HSSC IRB GD Constable Admit Card 2019
Follow the below instructions for getting the admit cards. For the convenience of the candidates, we are writing the step by step instructions for downloading the admit cards. These are the simple steps which can be followed to get admit cards.
- Reach the official website of the Commission.
- The official web portal is www.hssc.gov.in
- After visiting the official portal of the commission check for the HSSC Constable Male/Female GD Admit Card Downloading link 2019.
- When you find the link select it to open it.
- On the following page provide the details like your registration number and DOB if asking.
- When you give this your admit card will display on the screen with all the details like your name, exam date, the center of the exam, roll number.
- Check the details and download the admit card and take its print out.
- Carry this admit card while appearing for the exam.
Selection Procedure for the HSSC Constable Post 2019
Candidates will be selected depending on the following tests
- Written Examination Test.
- Physical Standard Test.
- Physical Screening Test.
Exam Pattern of HSSC Constable (Male/Female) 2019
- The examination will be carrying total of 80 marks.
- This carries the objective type of questions with multiple choice options.
- There is a total of 100 questions carrying in the exam where each question carries 0.80 marks.
- Aspirants must finish their exam in one hour and 30 minutes.
- The Medium of Exam will be in Hindi and General Test will be asking in the English Language.
- General Studies, Animal Husbandry, Agriculture, Reasoning, Current Affairs, Numerical Ability, General Science, Aptitude, relevant field/trade, etc are the topics asking the questions.
Syllabus for the Constable HSSC 2019 Exam
To help the aspirants the Haryana GD Constable Syllabus 2019 is listed below.
- Surrounding activities.
- History of India (Haryana mostly) & its Adjacent Countries
- Economic Scenario and Constitution of India
- State Administration
- Political series of Country
- Five-Year Plan
- The contribution of Haryana in the National Movement.
- Knowledge of History
- Facts of Agriculture
- Fruits & Vegetable
- Crop Production
- Irrigation and Damage
- Weed/Pests Control
- Types of Crops
- Soil & Land
- Horticulture, Plantation, and Deforestation.
- The importance of animal
- Livestock farming
- Animal breeds
- Diseases and symptoms in the animal.
- Animal Nutrition and nutritional importance
- Verbal and non-verbal type questions.
- similarities and differences
- arithmetical computation and other analytical functions
- Venn diagrams
- relationship concepts and Ability to observe
- distinguish patterns.
- Current Events
- General Science
- General Knowledge.
- Current affairs of National & International News
- Important dates
- Current Science
- Sports & Culture.
- Arithmetical and Numerical
- Ratio & Proportion
- Profit & Loss
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Time & Work
- Time & Distance
- Tables & Graphs.
- knowledge of scientific methodology concepts
- life sciences (Biology),
- the earth/space sciences
- technologies etc.
Check ~ HSSC Constable Exam Result 2019
The commission will announce the result on its official web after the successful completion of the examination. Candidates need to visit the official web with their hall ticket number and DOB to view their results.
Haryana Constable Physical Measurement Test 2019 Details
Candidates who qualify in the written test have to undergo this physical measurement test.
|For General category 170 centimeter||83 centimeter unexpanded and 87 centimeters when expanded|
|For Reserve categories, 168 centimeters||81 centimeter unexpanded and 85 centimeters when expanded|
|For General category 158 centimeter||—–Nil|
|For Reserve Category 156 Centimetre||—–Nil|
Physical Screening centimeters Constable 2019
Candidates who qualify for this Physical Measurement test will call for the Physical Screening Test. This examination is done just for testing the physical fitness and endurance of the candidates.
|Candidates||Distance Test||Time for Qualifying|
|Male||2.5 Kilometer||12 minutes|
|Female||1.0 kilometer||6 minutes|
|Ex-Servicemen||1.0 kilometer||5 minutes|
Interview cum Physical Test For HSSC Constable
Aspirants who qualify in the physical screening test will call up for the Interview. This is the interview cum physical test. The interview will be carrying total of 12 marks.
For knowing more details aspirants are advised to keep on checking the official web of the Haryana Staff Selection Commission. Candidates can also check the details from our web here. We assure that as we receive any updates from the University we will update the information here.
We updated all details regarding the exam date, hall ticket & result date on its web portal. The candidates want to get any details about the HSSC Constable 2019 Posts please comment below.