- 1 Haryana ITI Admission 2019
Haryana ITI Admission 2019 Registration: The Skill Development and Industrial Training Department, Haryana has released admission notification for ITI Courses. Here is a good news for the candidates of Haryana who are wishing to take admissions into Technical Industries Courses in various Engineering/ Non-Engineering with different Trades. Interested and eligible can apply through online mode before the last date. Haryana ITI Application Form 2019 will available from in the month of July 2019. ITI Industrial Training Department of Haryana had issued an admission notification on its own official web. These admissions are for the academic session year of 2019-20. Applications from interested aspirants are invited by the Department.
Applicants after meeting the eligibility details required for the admission only can apply. Hence for taking admissions into various trades (NCVT/ SCVT) in ITI of the candidates, the department is all set. Admission Procedure will be starting from July 1st Week 2019. Aspirants must submit their admission forms by the last date of applications only. Candidates can check Haryana ITI Eligibility 2019 will available given below. The applicants who have applied for the admission those can check the ITI Haryana Merit List 2019 from the official web portal. The merit list will base on 12th Class Marks. For more details about Haryana ITI Admission 2019 such as application dates, application process, merit list to refer given article.
Haryana ITI Admission 2019
Below are the overview details in a tabular for the admissions of the candidates at Haryana into various ITI trades in Engineering/Non-Engineering streams.
|Name of the Department||Department of Industrial Training Institute|
|Details about||Admissions into ITI in various trades|
|Admission applications||Available Now|
|Merit List releasing date||July 2019|
|Merit list will base on||12th Class Marks|
Courses at Haryana ITI institutions 2019:-
Many Diploma and Certificate courses under various trades are providing by the ITI institutions at the Haryana State. below is the list of some trades for which Haryana ITI Department is taking admissions for. Interested candidates can check below for more information regarding the eligibility criteria needed for the post. All these courses are available on the regular basis only.
- Sheet Metal Worker.
- Mechanic Diesel.
- Draughtsman Civil.
- Mechanic Diesel.
- Sheet Metal Worker.
Haryana ITI Admission 2019 Available Courses/ Trades:
- Basic Cosmetology
- Agro Processing
- Book Binder
- Architectural Assistant
- Catering & Hospitality Assistant
- Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance
- Computer Aided Embroidery and Designing
- Craftsman Food Production
- Trade name (actual)
- Dental Laboratory Technician
- Data Base System Assistant
- Draughtsman (Civil)
- Draughtsman (Mechanical)
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
- Draughtsman mechanical
- Desktop Publishing Operator
- Dress Making Mechanic
- Electronics Mech.
- Fashion Design Technology
- Electrician Electronics
- Footwear Maker
- Fire Technology and Industrial Safety Management
- Foundryman Technician (Old Name Foundryman)
- Hospital House Keeping Information
- Forger & Heat Treater
- Communication Technology System
- Health Sanitary Inspector
- IT & ESM ICTSM Instrument Mechanic Interior Decoration & Designing IT Laboratory Assistant
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)
- (Chemical Plant) Lift and Escalator Mechanic (Old Name – Lift Mechanic)
- Mechanic Agricultural)
- Machinist (Grinder)
- Leather Goods Maker
- Mechanic (Tractor)
- Litho Offset Machine Minder
- Machinist Maintenance
- Mechanic (Refrigeration & Air-conditioning)
Eligibility Criteria Required for Haryana ITI 2019 Admissions:-
Details about the necessary eligibility qualities are given below. Aspirants who meet all these eligibilities can start applying for the admissions.
Aspirants who wish to take admissions into ITI courses must have qualified in 8th/10th/Inter. Depending on the trade they select their educational qualifications are needed.
For applying for the above admissions candidates must have a minimum of 14 years of age. Upper age limit is not there from the Department. Admissions will be made according to the merit list of the candidates.
Haryana ITI 2019 Application Procedure:-
Applications for above admissions are done using both online and offline methods as follows.
- Once reaching the eligibilities candidates can start applying for the admission.
- For applying you reach the official web of the Department.
- Official portal is www.itiharyana.gov.in.
- After reaching here search for the admission 2019 for ITI tab.
- Download the application form from here.
- Now fill all the details asking in the application and select the particular course you are going to take admission for.
- Pay the application/Counseling fee.
- Upload aspirants passport size photo and signature.
- Submit the application by last dates.
For this visit the nearest ITI Institute/Colleges and take admission forms from the registered offices. Fill the application with all the details correctly and attach all the required documents, photocopy. Now submit the application at the office on or before the last date of applications.
Candidates for the admissions will be selected dep
ending on their merit marks. Candidates who are there in the merit list will be called up for the Haryana ITI Counseling rounds. In this counseling, candidates can select their choice of institutes. Document verification will be done in this counseling. After completing the counseling candidates will be called for joining institutions. Aspirants must join the institutes on the allotted date and time.
Important Dates for Haryana ITI 2019:–
- Applications Start on – July first week 2019
- Closing date for applications: – Last Week of July 2019
- Admission Into College: – August 2019
- Classes start from- August 2019
Candidates can need to stay in touch with this main portal for more latest updates.