Haryana GDS Recruitment 2018: Here is a notice for the aspirants who waiting for the Haryana Postal Latest Notifications 2018. Now the Indian Postal authorities released the Haryana GDS Notification 2018. Candidates who have the eligibility & interset all can apply the recruitment application form. The Haryana Gramin Dak Sevaks Application 2018 form is available on the official page. The recruitment application form starting date is 03rd December 2018. The last date for submitting the application form is 02nd January 2019. The mode of submitting the Haryana GDS Registration 2018 is an online mode. The authorities conducting the GDS Recruitment selection is academic-based merit list. The candidates can check the Haryana GDS Eligibility 2018 before applying the application. Aspirants want to get the details of the recruitment like selection process, Haryana GDS Application Dates 2018, eligibility dates and other details can follow the below article.
Haryana GDS Recruitment 2018
Indian Postal Department every year conducted the many recruitment processes is Haryana Postal Circle. The huge number of candidates every year applied for the Haryana Postal Jobs and many of the candidates also got the job. Now the Indian postal authorities released the Haryana Postal GDS Recruitment 2018. Candidates who waiting for the Government post all can utilize this opportunity. The authorities total release the Haryana Gramin Dak Sevaks Vacancy 2018 is 682 posts. The interested candidates can fill the application before the closing date. The Postal authorities release the GDS vacancies in all districts in the Haryana States. Aspirants who going to apply the application all first check the districts wise GDS vacancies before applying the notification.
Haryana GDS Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Districts Wise
|Name of the District||Number of Vacancies|
|RMS D Dn New Delhi||03|
Category Wise Haryana GDS Vacances 2018:
- General: 401
- OBC: 130
- SC: 27
Application Last Date of Haryana GDS Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Organisation||India Post|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS)|
|Number of Vacancies||682|
|Application Starting Date||03rd December 2018|
|Last Date for application||02nd January 2019|
|Application Mode||Online mode|
|Selection Process||Based on the academic merit list|
|Article Category||Haryana GDS Recruitment 2018|
|Official Web Page||www.appost.in|
Eligibility for Haryana GDS Selection 2018
Aspirants who going to apply the recruitment application all must satisfy the board declared eligibility. The board authorities release the recruitment eligibility on its web page. Candidates can check below eligibility before applying the recruitment.
- Candidates must pass the 10th standard from approved state board by the respective state government or central government. No weight-age will be given to the possessing any qualification higher than the board mentioned educational qualification. Aspirants passed the 10th class exam in the first attempt will be treated as the meritorious.
- The recruitment applied candidates must have minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years old.
- The postal authorities also provide the category wise age relaxation.
- For OBC category candidates have 3 years age relaxation
- The SC/ST category aspirants have 05 years age relaxation
- PH candidates have 10 years age relaxation
- Candidates must have basic computer knowledge. And required to furnish computer training certificate at least 60 days from any recognized computer training institute. The certificate from the state government/Central Government/University/Boards etc. Candidates can check more details of the computer knowledge through below official notification pdf.
- General/OBC category Male candidates can pay application fee Rs 100/-
- SC/ST & PH & all female candidates exempted for application fee
|Category Name||Minimum TRCA for 4
Hours/level 1 in TRCA
|Minimum TRCA for 5
Hours/level 2 in TRCA
Haryana GDS Application 2018 ~ Apply Online
Candidates who have the above eligibility all can fill the application form. The postal authorities release the Haryana GDS Online Form 2018 on its web page. Candidates who wish to apply the recruitment application form all visit Indian Post official page and fill the recruitment application. The organization authorities released the recruitment application form from 03rd December 2018. Interested candidates read instruction & fill the application. For candidates references, the recruitment application form applying steps is mentioning the below.
- Aspirants first visit the Indian Post official page
- In that page search for the Haryana Gramin Dak Sevaks Online Form 2018 link
- The link was founding click on it
- After filling the required details
- Then uploaded the signature, passport size photo & other documents
- Next pay category wise application fee
- Check application & fill the form
- Finally, download & take the application for further preferences.
Haryana Gramin Dak Sevaks Selection 2018
The Haryana GDS selection process is a basis of the candidate 10thmarks. The Indian Postal authorities will prepare the Haryana GDS Selection List 2018 is a basis of the high school marks. The Postal authorities after completion of the application form check the candidate application & prepare the merit list. The authorities will not give any weight-age for higher educational qualification aspirants. The postal circle authorities only consider the candidate’s marks in 10th class of approved board aggregated marks to the accuracy of the 4 decimals to merit list. In case aspirants get same marks in 10th the board to shortlist the candidate’s basis of DOB(higher age as merit), ST female, SC female, OBC female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male, UR male. The candidates who shortlisted for the Haryana GDS Selection 2018 all will get the jobs in Haryana Postal Circle.
Aspirants have any doubts on the above article please comment below we answer your questions. For more updates keep in touch with us.