Goa Common Entrance Application 2019: The Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Goa is going to release the Goa CET 21019 notification on the official site. The association conducts the GCET 2019 for the admissions of B Pharmacy, BE( Bachelors in Engineering), B.Sc In Nursing, BHMS, BPT, BOPT, BAMS in all the Colleges of Goa. The association issue the MBBS and BDS seats on basis of NEET Exam Score. Aspirants want to take admission in the UG PG professional courses need to give a glance to GCET Notification 2019 through online. Students who meet the GCET Eligibility Criteria 2019 to fill the application form. For aspirants, we will update the GCET Application 2019 Dates on our web page. Aspirants will get a link below to fill the Goa CET Application 2019 through online. Students to know brief details regarding Goa CET Admissions can give a glance to below article.
Goa Common Entrance 2019 (GCET) Application
The Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Goa is the association conduct the entrance exam to fill the various admission seats. Every year a huge number of students will take part in the examination than expected. The association will release the Goa Common Entrance Examination 2019 Notification in the month of March 2019. Aspirants will get the GCET online Applications 2019 in the month of March/ Apil 2019. Students going to apply for the admission need to visit the official site to know the brief details of the admission process. Contenders need to go through the GCET Eligibility Criteria 2019 before filling the application form. Aspirants can read the below lines to know the brief details regarding Goa Common Entrance Test Applications 2019
GCET Application Dates 2019
|Board Name||Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Goa|
|Name of the Courses||B Pharmacy, BE( Bachelors in Engineering), B.Sc In Nursing, BHMS, BPT, BOPT, BAMS|
|Examination Name||Goa Common Entrance Examination|
|Application Dates||Intimate Soon|
|GCET Exam Date 2019||Update Soon|
|Article Category||Goa CET 2019 Application|
|Official Web Page||www.dte.goa.gov.in|
Eligibility Criteria for Goa CET 2019 Notification
Name of the Courses
B.Sc. in Nursing
First Year B.E.
Kashmiri Migrants Only in Engineering Courses
- Students applying for admission should have a minimum 17 years before December 2018.
- The aspirants need to pay the application fee RS 1800/-. Students can pay the application fee through online, DD etc. For students, we will update the application fee details on our web page.
- B.E (Information Technology, Electronics & Telecom., Computer, Civil, Mining)
- B. Arch
- B. Pharm
- B.Sc. in Nursing
- A.H.S.(Allied Health Sciences)
- B.O.T. (Bachelor of Occupational therapy)
- B.P.T.(Bachelor of Physiotherapy)
- B.Opt. (Bachelor of Optometry)
- B.Sc.M.I.T(B.Sc. in Medical Imaging Technology)
- B.Sc.A.T.(B.Sc. in Anaesthesia Technology)
Steps To Fill Goa Common Entrance Test Application 2019
Contenders going to apply for the admission will be searching for the application form on various sites. But the association will take one or two weeks to release the application form officially. Contenders going to apply for the admission need to check the Goa CET Application Dates 2019 on our web page. Aspirants by using below link can fill the application form. Even students can follow the below simple process to get the online application form.
- First, the aspirants need to open the official web page.
- Go to Admission tab on the home page.
- Search for the GCET Apply Online 2019 link.
- After finding the link click on it.
- Enter the asked details in the application form.
- Click on submit Button.
- Attach the educational documents with the application form.
- Take print out of the applications for references purpose.
Search Links for GCET 2019 Notification
- The aspirants can also search GCET BUMS application 2019 notification
- GCET BAMS admission application 2019 notification
- Goa CET engineering application 2019 notification
- GCET B. Pharmacy admission application 2019 notification
- Goa CET architecture application 2019 notification
- GCET homeopathy (BHMS) application 2019 notification.
GCET Exam Dates 2019
Aspirants will get the GCET Exam Dates 2019 soon on the official site. Applicants need to visit the official site to know the brief details regarding the admission process. Contenders can visit the official site to download the exam syllabus, model papers etc details. Aspirants to know more updates of the article can follow our web page regularly.