- 1 DTU Notification For B.Tech/ M.Tech Admission 2019
- 1.1 DTU B.Tech Admission 2019
- 1.2 DTU Online Application Dates for B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MBA/ B.Arch 2019
Delhi Technological University Admissions 2019 Application: Good news for the students looking for Delhi Technological Univ Admissions 2019 Application. The university had released the DTU Admission for various professional courses like ECE, Civil, Mechanical, EEE have to write JEE Mains 2019 exam. The aspirants will get the DTU B.Tech Application in the month of June 2019. The student’s interested admission can check the DTU M.Tech Eligibility and apply for the admission in DTU. The Delhi Technological Univ M.Tech Application Dates will update on our web portal. In this article, we are giving the notability information about DTU 2019 application form, way to fill the online application and expected date for the availability of online DTU 2019 Application Form
DTU Notification For B.Tech/ M.Tech Admission 2019
The Delhi Technological University is one of the famous Technology University in India. Every year the university will release the admission of various courses like B.Tech, B.Arch, MBA, M.Tech etc courses. The contenders interested in the UG courses need to attend JEE Mains Exam and for PG courses the students need to attend the GATE exam. On basis of JEE and GATE score, the aspirants will get admission in the university. The students get DTU B.Tech 2019 Admission Process to go through the Delhi Technological Univ Admission Notification available on the official site. Even students applying for the admission need to check DTU Eligibility for M.Tech Admission mentioned in the notification.
List of Bachelor of Technology Degree courses offered by Delhi Technological University
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)
- Production & Industrial Engineering (PIE)
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Environmental Engineering (ENE)
- Polymer Science & Chemical Technology (PCT)
- Information Technology (IT)
- Bio-Technology (BT)
- Software Engineering (SE)
- Computer Engineering (COE)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Electrical Engineering (EE)
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE)
- Mechanical Engineering with specialization in Automotive Engineering (MAM)
- Engineering Physics (EP)
- Mathematics and Computing (MC)
Master of Technology Degree courses offered by DTU:-
- Polymer Technology
- Nano Science & Technology
- Nuclear Science & Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Structure Engineering
- Environment Engineering
- Hydraulic & Flood Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Signal Processing & Digital Design
- Microwave & Optical Communication
- VLSI Design & Embedded system
- Control & Instrumentation Engineering
- Power system
- VLSI Design & Embedded system
- Information Technology
- Thermal Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Computational Design
- Renewable Energy Technology
DTU B.Tech Admission 2019
The aspirants want to get admission in for the B.Tech courses need to check the below eligibility criteria for B.Tech Admission of DTU. Based on the below qualities the aspirants will get admission in the university.
Delhi Technology Univ B.Tech Admission Eligibility Criteria:
- The aspirants need to qualify the JEE Main 2019.
- Students will get admission based on the JEE Mains All India Rank.
- The university will consider the 40% weight age is on JEE score and 60% weight age is on class 12th exam score for admission.
- Aspirants age limit should lie between 17 to 25 years as on 1st October 2019.
M.Tech Admissions of DTU 2019
The aspirants can check the Eligibility Criteria for the admission of M.Tech courses.
- Contenders want to apply for the admission need qualify GATE 2019 Exam. Delhi Technological University Admissions 2
- The aspirants applying for the M.Tech admission need to have 60% Marks of in the B.Tech/B.E. courses.
- The students who passed AMIE/ AMIS/ AMIIChE/ AMIIM/ Grad IETE/ B.Sc or Diploma can apply for the admission.
DTU Online Application Dates for B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MBA/ B.Arch 2019
|Name of the University||Delhi Technological University|
|Offered Courses||B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MBA/ B.Arch|
|Online Application Dates||June 2019|
|Last date of DTU Applications||Last Week of June 2019|
|Official Website Address||www.dtu.ac.in|
|The article is About||Delhi Technological Univ Admissions 2019|
How To Fill the Delhi Technological University 2019 Admission Form
The aspirants are eagerly looking for the DTU Online applications. But the university will release the applications a few days after the declaration of the JEE Mains and GATE Result. The contenders may get the DTU application form in the first or second week of June 2019. The students will be feeling difficult in finding the application form on the official site. So below there is a link where students can fill the application form through online. Even students can follow the below simple steps to get the online application form.
- The eligible candidates first need to snap the below link from where they will be redirected to an official website of DTU
- After reaching the DTU official website they need to search for DTU 2016 application form link and click on that
- Now by filling the personal details like name, age, date of birth, the score of JEE Mains etc the candidates have to click on submit the link
- Al last by paying the online fees of DTU 2019 application the candidates have to complete the application process
- The aspirants have taken out the hard copy of DTU filled application for future references
Enter here to apply for DTU 2019 Admission Application
DTU B.Tech/ M.Tech Admission Process 2019
The officials of DTU will conduct the JAC ( Joint Admission Counselling) for the admission of B.Tech and M.Tech courses in Delhi Technological University (DTU), Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for Women (IGDTUW), Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi (IIT-D) and Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT). In counselling, the aspirants will have counselling fee, choice filling, documents verification round and provisional letter.
The aspirants after filling the applications the will attend the counselling based on rank scored in the entrance exam. The contenders need to pay the counselling fee as mentioned in the notification.
Choice Filling: The applicants after the registering name the students will get a list of college name provided by the university. For that the student’s need to select the college in which there want to join.
Document Verification: In this round, the officials of the university will verify the document of students whether all documents are correct or not. The students will get the list of document details on the official site.
After completion of verification round, the officials of the university will seat for the students. The students will get provided provisional letter issued by the university. Then aspirant needs to submit the provisional letter in the college and take admission. If students don’t submit the letter then admission seat will be provided for next students. If the candidate is not happy with admission seat there can apply for the 2nd counselling provided by the university. For aspirants, we have provided all know details of the article here. The students want any details regarding article can aks us by mentioning below. Even for students, we will update the latest details of here.