Delhi Jal Board Recruitment 2016 | 230 Junior Engineer Posts in Delhi Water Board
Recently notification was released by the Delhi Board for the recruitment of Junior Engineer. The application form is now available on the official website of the Delhi Jal, candidates who are looking to work with government organization can now apply for the post. The application form is available on the website for free of cost, so before applying we advise you to check all the terms and conditions and proceed forward. In this article, you can get all the required details like application process downloading applying, eligibility, fee structure, selection process, admit card details, results of the Delhi Jal Board Exam 2016.
Delhi Jal Board JE Recruitment 2016
- A total number of vacated seats in the Delhi Jal Board is: 230.
- Post Name: Junior Engineer.
- For the civil Engineering post, they are total: 158 Posts vacated.
- For the Electrical and Mechanical Engineering post they are total: 72 Posts vacated.
- Job location would be: Delhi.
Eligibility Delhi Water Board JE 2016
The applying candidates for the post need to meet all the eligibility criteria of the Delhi Jal Board. Minimum age would be 18 years and the maximum age should be 27years. For age relaxation, according to the officials of Delhi Jal Board. We advise you to check the official website.
Coming to the education qualification applying candidates for the post need to have a diploma in Electrical and Mechanical Engineering from the university recognized.
Note: In case you don’t meet all the eligibilities of the recruitment officials you application form would be rejected then and so be careful while applying.
Very Important Dates to be Remembered
- Delhi Jal Board Recruitment 2016, Junior Engineer Posts official online application form would start on July 8th
- Last day to submit the online application form would be August 6th
Application form Submitting Process and Fee Details
- The application form is now available on the website you need to visit the website and then check for the exact link of the Delhi Jal Board Recruitment.
- Then do click on the link and enter all the details.
- You need to even pay the application fee if eligible for details regarding the application fee do visit the official website.
- Attach your document if required.
- Then hit the submit button as well as do take a print copy of your application form for future use.
Syllabus for the Delhi Jal Board
For syllabus, you can refer the official website I that you can find previous years papers as the not present year syllabus is been not declared once the syllabus is declared we will surely update all the information on the official website.
Admit Card for the Junior Engineer Exam
Once the application process has completed the officials of the Delhi Jal Board. Would update all the information on the official website once the information updates you can follow the procedure can download the admit card.
Selection Process of the Delhi Jal Board
Selection Process would be totally based on the applied candidate’s performance in the exam. In the first Written Test candidates who qualify this first round would be moved forward for the second round, which would be Personal Interview.
Results for the Junior Engineer Posts in Delhi Water Board 2016
Results would be announced soon after all the rounds are completed as of now the date is not been decided once the date is decided we will surely update all the information on the official website to get all the details you need to actively check the official website in real time.
Click me to apply online for Delhi Jal Board JE 2016