CTET SEPT 2016 Notification Online Application Form Admit Card
Central teacher eligibility test will be conducted by central board of secondary education. It has disclosed the notifications for the CTET post. The last date of submission of application form will be June 22nd, 2016. Aspirants have to apply for the post before the applications have been closed. The details regarding the application process, admit cards, exam dates will be feasible to you in our article. So, kindly go through our article to get information with respect to date sheet, applications etc.
CBSE, Delhi has released the notification for the recruitment of teacher post for I to VIII standard. To get qualified in the test candidates need to be eligible for the mentioned post. To apply for the post aspirants need to satisfy the conditions regarding qualifications. The exam will be held in the month of September 2016. To be eligible for the teacher post, he/she have to clear the teacher eligibility test(TET).
Information on post:
- Organization: Central board of secondary education(CBSE).
- Name of the post: Central teacher eligibility test(CTET).
- Article: Application form, admit card.
- Website: www.ctet.nic.in.
Required qualification for becoming teacher from standard 1st to 5th:
- Senior secondary with least 50% aggregate
- Passed or appearing in 2nd-year diploma in elementary education.
- Appearing in the 4th-year bachelor of elementary education.
Required qualification for becoming teacher from standard 6th to 8th:
- Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of 2- diploma in elementary education.
- Graduation with least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the first-year bachelor in B.ED.
- Graduation with least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of IV year bachelor in Bachelor in elementary education.
- Passed or appearing in final year of IV year of B.A/ BSC.ED.
For general/OBC: 600/- ( only for the paper I or paper II ).
For SC/ST: 300/- ( only for the paper I or paper II ).
For general/OBC: 1000/- (both the papers).
For SC/ST: 500/- (both the papers).
Mode of transaction: through debit or credit card from HDFC bank or syndicate bank.
Syllabus for the applied post is not yet updated. Aspirants can go through the previous year syllabus for reference. This year syllabus will be updated soon.
Date sheet is not yet updated, soon will be updated after completion of applications. Admit cards will be available before two to three days of exam being conducted.
- Candidates have to log in with official site of CTET.
- Fill the application form by entering all the details.
- Upload scan copies of signature and your photo.
- Submit the form
- Take a print out of confirmation page for further use.
How to download admit card?
- Click on the official portal.
- A window will be disclosed.
- Look for the admit card tab.
- Click on the tab.
- Enter the registration number of yours.
- Admit card will be on your screen.
- Take a printout.
Dates to be known:
Ending date of application: 22nd June 2016.
Last date to pay application fee through E-Challan or debit/credit: 19th July 2016.
Online form corrections: 20th July to 25th July 2016.
Date sheet or admit cards: 17th July 2016.
The exam will be held on 18th September 2016.
Note: Stay tuned to our site for regular updates.