Download CBSE X/ 10th Guwahati Result 2017 Declared Region Wise
The following are states which come under CBSE Guwahati region Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Tripura, Sikkim, Assam, Nagaland, Manipur. These state students who are going to write CBSE 2017 board exam are advised to follow the below process to know their respective results once the results are declared by CBSE officials in their web portals along with CBSE 10th Delhi Region Result 2017. Every year Lakhs of CBSE 10th students under Guwahati region write the exam in the month of march and these candidates after writing exams starts impatiently searching for their results. In this article, we are providing the information about the process to know CBSE X 2017 Guwahati Region Results, assumption date for the release of 10th CBSE Guwahati Region Result 2017 and the direct link which leads to the official result page.
Assumption date of Releasing Guwahati Region Result 2017
It is assumed that the CBSE 10th Results under Guwahati Region will be released in the month of May of this year. If aspirants find any inconvenience in getting CBSE Matric Result of Guwahati Region, please refer the given below procedure which tells you to step by step downloading details.
|The Organisation Name||Central Board Of Secondary Education|
|Examination Date||March – April 2017|
|Category||CBSE Tenth Guwahati Region Result 2017|
|Programme Name||Matriculation/ Secondary/ 10th|
|CBSE Xth Result Status||Release Soon on the Official Portal|
Process To Download CBSE 10th Guwahati Region Result 2017
- The CBSE students who are going to write 10th board exams under Guwahati region in the year 2017 should snap the below blue link.
- Now the 10th CBSE candidates will reach the official website of CBSE
- Here these students are advised to search result link and click that link
- After reaching the result section they need to search CBSE 2017 Guwahati region result and bang these link
- Finally, by entering the CBSE 2017 roll number candidates can start viewing their respective results.
Click here to know CBSE 10th Guwahati Region Result 2017
- CBSE 10th Arunachal Pradesh result 2017
- CBSE Mizoram 10th result 2017
- CBSE 2017 Meghalaya 10th result
- CBSE Tripura 10th result 2017
- CBSE 2017 Sikkim X result
- CBSE Assam 2017 10th result
- CBSE Nagaland X result 2017
- CBSE Manipur 2017 10th result
Note: The students who want to know above states of CBSE 2017 Guwahati regions results are to be informed that they need not put their separate state name to know their result.
Notice for CBSE 10th Supplementary Exam/ Revaluation 2017
Candidates who unluckily fail in any subject in the CBSE Board Examination 2017 can get a chance to reappear in the improvement Exam. It will be held after one month. Aspirants need to fill the CBSE 10th Supplementary Application Form to participate and also pay the required amount as an examination fee. Exam date and application form filling and result details will be updated soon. So kindly get in touch with us.
Rechecking is the process which organized for the students who are not happy with their marks or have doubt that he/ she got fewer marks according to their performance. So that postulants will register the CBSE Xth Revaluation Application Form. Once it will finish, the board will announce the CBSE 10th Rechecking Result 2017 soon on his site.