CBSE 12th Class XIIth Rechecking Online Fees 2017 Revaluation Result
Recently Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Delhi had released the exam results of the 12th class on the official website and many numbers of the applicants who were appeared in the Exam and after that, they can able to check his results from the official website of the CBSE, Delhi @ www.cbse.nic.in So those applicants who are not satisfied with his CBSE 12th Class Result 2017, so they can fill his application form via Online mode for to re-checking his marks through the Revaluation forms, which will be available on the official website soon and after that applicants will able to filled his Revaluation forms through online mode from the official portal @ www.cbse.nic.in
Details of CBSE 12th Class Reval Registration Fees 2017
To apply for this Revaluation forms applicants will visit the official website for more information. We will update the latest information as well as soon. The re-verification procedure will be held for the candidates who are not satisfied with their marks obtained in the 10+2 Board Result of CBSE. Postulants have to register and also submit the required fee. So we are mentioning the link where you get the CBSE 12th Revaluation Result 2017 and also giving the application fee details in the article below.
|The Organisation Name||Central Board Of Secondary Education|
|Recounting Conducted For||Intermediate (Science/ Commerce/ Arts)|
|Last Date to Apply for 12th Re-Evaluation||Update Soon|
|Re-Totaling Result Status||Release on the Official Portal|
CBSE 12th Science/ Commerce/ Arts Re-checking Application Fees
- Subjective Paper- Rs. 60 per paper
- Objective Paper- Rs. 50 per paper
- Subjective paper xerox copy- Rs. 150 per paper
CBSE Delhi 12th Class Revaluation Procedure 2017
- Go to the official portal of CBSE Delhi @ www.cbse.nic.in.
- Click on Apply online link.
- Enter your 12th class annual exam roll no.
- Click on the boxes near to the respective subjects of the students for which you need to apply for rechecking (Both subjective paper and objective paper).
- Now select the calculate fee on the screen option and the amount will be displayed on the screen.
- Enter the student’s mobile number and other details will be required and click on generate pay in slip.
- Print the pay slip ad pay the application fee through the SBI bank.
- After that, you will get journal number.
- With that enter the journal number which provides you into the site and enters the journal number and submit.
If applicants want more information related to this article so they must log on the official website of CBSE Delhi @ www.cbse.nic.in Or leave the comment in the inbox.
CBSE Inter Supplementary Exam Result 2017
Those who failed in the mains examination conducted in the month of March/ April 2017 can get a chance to clear those paper through the compartmental exam. It organises after one month of the declaration of the CBSE 12th Board Result 2017. This improvement exam will help the aspirants in passing all subjects in the same academic year. Students who are searching the CBSE Science/ Arts/ Commerce Supplementary Result 2017 can get it soon on the official website.