BSE AP PAT Notification 2019 Application Form: The Directorate of Government Examination has released a notification for the recruitment of BSE AP, for In-Service Teachers and Junior Inspector of schools. The selection criteria depend on the performance of the candidate in the PAT (Professional Advancement Test). This exam will be conducted after the decision of timetable for the exam. As per the notice, this exam date will update soon in the official website Tentatively. The candidates can check the eligibility criteria and if eligible, they can apply for PAT.
Now the candidates are looking for Application Form For BSE AP PAT-2019. The application form for BSE AP PAT 2019 is available at the official website. The procedure for application is provided through this article. Candidates who are eligible can also know more information regarding the examination pattern, application and more here in the following post.
AP PAT Notification BSE 2019 Details:-
|Name of the Board||BSE Board of Secondary Education|
|Exam Name||PAT Professional Advancement Test|
|Date of the Exam||Updated Soon|
|Location of the Job||AP Andhra Pradesh|
|Category of the Job||Government|
|Last date to apply with the late fee||Intimated Soon|
|More Details About||Admit cards, exam pattern and result|
The Andhra Pradesh State has recently released the notification for In-Service Teachers post and Junior Inspector of Schools post. The candidates want to apply for the post and are looking for BSE AP PAT 2019 Application Form. The date of notification started date will update soon and the application is available officially. The details about the application criteria, application fees and last date of application with both delay fees and without delay along with dates are provided below.
Selection Procedure AP PAT 2019 BSE;-
Candidates for the above posts will get select depending on their performance in the AP PAT Exam 2019.
The teachers who are interested in appearing for the above test must have to pay the examination fee of Rs.200/- in the form of challan. Fee paid using Demand Draft will not accept. DDO should be specifically generated on the challan form if required. DDO code is – 27000303001.
Important Dates AP PAT Notification 2019:
- Notification Date: Updated Soon.
- Application Form: Available officially.
- Last Date To Submit The PAT Application Form: Intimated Soon
- Last Date Of Application Fees without late fee: Published Soon
Application Procedure BSE AP PAT 2019
- The interested and eligible AP candidates have to visit the official website.
- Select BSE AP PAT-2019 link.
- Click on APPLY ONLINE.
- A form will be on the screen which you have to fill up.
- Save the application form and pay the application fee of 200/-.
- The payment should be in the favor of District Educational Officer to the Directorate of Government Examinations, Telangana, Hyderabad.
- Complete the BSE PAT application procedure and wait for the admit cards for the PAT-2019.
BSE AP PAT Examination Pattern 2019
Secondary Grade, Elementary Grade Teachers and Junior Inspector of Schools-
|Paper||Subject||Duration of Time|
|I paper||Language Methods
|II Paper||General Subjects
Grade 1 Language Pandits (Telugu/ Hindi/ Urdu/ Sanskrit)
|Paper I||Language Methods||2 hours|
Automatic Advancement Exam for Language Pandits Grade II (Telugu, Urdu, Hindi, Sanskrit)
|I Paper||Psychology and Administration for 50 marks||2 hours|
|II Paper||General Methods for 25 marks.
Special Methods for 25 marks
1 hour for each subject.
Physical Education Teachers
|Paper I||Physical Education Teacher||3 hours|
hall Ticket AP PAT BSE 2019
Candidates who are going to appear for this exam need admit cards. Admit cards are important for each and every candidate who is going to write the exam. Without these admit cards contenders will not get permission to write the exam. Hall tickets are important as it holds information about the date, time, exam name and center of the exam. Hence by this candidates will reach the exam hall on time. Aspirants who are unaware of downloading the admit cards from the officials can follow the below procedure./ For our viewers, we are providing you the step by step instructions to download the admit cards.
- To download your BSE AP PAT Hall Ticket 2019 candidates have to visit the official web portal.
- Official web is www.bse.ap.gov.in.
- After reaching here search for the BSE AP PAT Exam Hall Ticket 2019 link, on the left side of the page.
- Select the link on finding it to open it.
- Here give the details asking like your registration number and DOB>
Once you give these details your admit cards will display on the screen.
- Check the details like your hall ticket number, your name, exam name, exam date/time and center of the exam.
- Download your hall ticket and take its print out.
- Carry this hall ticket while appearing for the exam.
AP PAT BSE Exam Result 2019
Once the exam is done successfully the Board will release the results on its own official page only. Aspirants who wrote the exam should not search for the results from other webs as these results will declare on the own official page of the BSE board only. Hence candidates have to reach the official web page with their hall ticket number to view their result. Results will be soon declaring on the www.bse.ap.gov.in.
Click me to see the portal of AP PAT and get the information officially.
We advise aspirants to keep on visiting the official website of the board to know the regular updates from the officials. Visiting the web portal regularly gives you the recent updates about the AP PAT Exam notification, dates releasing and the announcement of results, admit cards and more. Candidates can also keep on checking our web portal to know the updates regarding the exam and more. Candidates can regularly visit our web page by bookmarking our page. We also assure that we will update the details on our portal as soon as we receive any new notification from the officials regarding the PAT AP 2019.